I broke down, and bought.....

I go to the Coach store in the NorthEast Mall all the time. I went to Southlake on Saturday hoping for a preview but they did not have any of the new stuff out yet. I plan on going to NorthPark on Saturday so I can get a good look at it and possibly another other bags that the other locations may not have. I also like to visit the Dillards at NorthPark because they always have Pilot Coach bags.

Congrats on your birthday and the new bag. Can't wait to see the pics.

Yea!! :yahoo:You're going to love the Mia!!

I have one in whiskey... and I've had it in the back of my mind that I need the magenta one too!! :graucho: Congrats - great b'day present!! Happy B'day! :tup:

Bad news, my order got returned to the store. There is no more available is what they said IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad! This stinks. Im heistant to buy from ebay because of fakes. This stinks Ive wanted the signature chestnut mia for a long time :sad:

Silly me but what Coach bag looks like ther LV speedy ? is it not in the site or am I overlloking it ?

Happy Birthday to You , nothing makes a better birthdayift like a new Coach bag ! Can't wait to see pics of the new bag

Just go to the Coach Website and type in signature stripe. There is a new satchel that retails for $298. It is lovely. There is a new signature tote that is great too.

Bad news, my order got returned to the store. There is no more available is what they said IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad! This stinks. Im heistant to buy from ebay because of fakes. This stinks Ive wanted the signature chestnut mia for a long time :sad:

I am really sorry that you could not get the Mia Satchel.
A co-worker of mine has it and it is really nice. Hopefully you will find another bag that you like.