I bought this at a consignment store

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are more pics. it does have a dark navy blue, it just looks lighter in pics. It also has a brighter blue as well. PIC_0537.JPGPIC_0538.JPGPIC_0539.JPGPIC_0540.JPGPIC_0541.JPGPIC_0544.JPG

lighting in my house sucks. LOL, it doesn't look navy but it is, if you see in person.

Sometimes it is hard to ascertain from pictures unless you have an exceptional cameras that take pics that are true to colors. Is the consighment store a reputable one?

it is very hard to tell. most of the members who posted are comparing a badly lit picture to an eluxury prototype picture. you should definitely take it to an LV store and get it authenticated or maybe take it outside in the daylight and takes more pictures. good luck!

Everlong said:
it is very hard to tell. most of the members who posted are comparing a badly lit picture to an eluxury prototype picture. you should definitely take it to an LV store and get it authenticated or maybe take it outside in the daylight and takes more pictures. good luck!

I don't live near one the closest is 4 1/2 hours away.

lovebag said:
Sometimes it is hard to ascertain from pictures unless you have an exceptional cameras that take pics that are true to colors. Is the consighment store a reputable one?

Yea they only sell auth. designer merchandise, I have bought alot there. I bought a LV brown mono pouchette and I just happened to be making a trip to San Fran, that same week and I took to LV and it was real!

Wow, tough call. Hmmm. If you can't get a better lightning, try take the pictures outdoor in the day time and see. I seriously thought it is 32 colors. Because 33 would be really odd. Think about it as the monogram grid. Make sense?

D.

The placement of the font on the clochette is also incorrect - it's too high, and there is no stamping on the alcantara inside the bag, except for the date code. The hardware should be chunkier and rectangular in shape, it should be as wide as the top of the leather diamond. Bad lighting or not, sorry, but the bag is not authentic. Good luck getting your refund, that's a lot of money.

It is fake. For those who own black MC, it is very obvious to tell that the colors are off, no matter what type of lighting you are under. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.