I bought this $350 crystal bezel watch for $25, wanna see it?!

I am impressed by the amazing cs~~~

Congrats on the fabulous watch!

Thats a nice watch! And for $25!!! Score!!

Very nice, congrats!

Beautiful watch and great story! Love your nails, too--very cool!

What a find and what a deal to get it fixed. Way to go Katev!!!

Woo! That looks very nice! Love your manicure, cool stuff! Congrats!

Thanks, it all worked out so well, I'm thrilled!

Update! I didn't realize it before but the service center listed the work they did on my watch on the back of the repair order that had been submitted by the coach store.

They said that the "watch received shock damage" which was a surprise to me. I had noticed a couple of light scratches on the crystal and the clasp and I didn't think much of it, but it appears that they pretty much had to rebuild this watch!

They gave it a new crystal, movement, crown, gasket, and battery! They also adjusted the clasp and performed maintenance on the watch. Basically the case, the face, and the band are the only original parts.

I think that the seller knew that this watch was seriously broken when he told me "it needs parts" and that is probably why he was so quick to accept my $25 offer. I'm glad I didn't give him the $50 he was asking for.

I had no idea if it could be fixed or if the cost would be worth the investment, but I am very grateful to the manager at my local Coach store for taking care of everything.

The good news is that, from the invoice, it looks like they were able to use the warranty after all, even though I didn't have the paperwork. The manager said to me that the "watch must be under warranty because it has been available for less than 2 years."

It looks like the Coach store only had to pay $14.50 for the repair - but it was still very nice of them to pay that fee and waive the handling fee and to convince the service center to repair the watch without the documentation.

It's a beautiful watch so I am glad that it could be salvaged. I will take good care of it and give it a nice home!

Last edited:
Now that is the kinda deal I need to find on a coach watch. Congrats love all the watches and the manicure.

I really got lucky! I knew that it was a risk, but as long as the expense wasn't very high I was okay with that. The watch was shocked and so am I! I can't believe that it all worked out so well!

wow that is like the luck of the Irish! Such a great story, and I am sure that is Karma telling you that you've been deserving of a great find :smile: Congrats! LOVE the watch.

What a great deal - I have been eyeing one for quite some time and am green with envy! Enjoy another great find!!

Thank you, it really was a nice surprise (and I am Irish!):happydance: