I bought my first Mousseline!

Wow, that scarf is beautiful! Belles is one of my favorites...I have 3 in the silk twill and 1 cashmere GM - but that mouss you have is positively TDF, think I may need one myself. Love the colors! And your little Bonnie is very cute!

Beautiful choice! Bonnie is sooooooo cute! She has this look that says "But ..but.. I thought I said I wanted a bone..." She's so adorable!!!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:You're so right. When push comes to shove, she's a dog, she'd take food over just about anything!

Thanks everyone for your nice thoughts. I'm still oooing and ahhing over my pretty new mouss.

Beautiful mousseline, I love that combination of colors in belles!! Wonderful bracelet too You really scored!!! And of course what a little princess sweetie Bonnie!! not camera shy that one, anything for a little treat yes!!! (my mom's dog is a rescued mix, and for some reason, anytime we bring out the camera she just is not comfortable. very camera shy).

What a gorgeous mousseline!!! Congratulations....It is dramatic and fun all at once. I hope you have lots of fun adventures together!!!

The pup.....fabulous!!!

That Belles mousseline is WOW!
I think I must have one, too!
The bracelet is perfect with it.
Enjoy them both in good health and happiness.
My Labs are to "sportif" for mousses, but love
your little Bonnie.
Best,
Judy