I bought a coach bag at tj maxx today and...

Some people just open their mouths and say something without realizing how it is going to sound to someone else. To her she was probably just making conversation, not realizing that to the person who IS spending that kind of money on a bag, it can be insulting.

geez, who told her to put her nose in your business? besides, what kind of salesperson is she? shouldn't she be happy that you're giving their store business? i hate it when people give me their negative opinions and judge me based on the purse i carry. who asked them?

what coach purse? pics! :biggrin:

The cashier was just jealous because she can't afford to buy it herself. I get some of that from my family( sister in laws, cousins, aunts) etc . Some admit they are jealous other just want to keep bring up the fact that I have a new bag & try to make a bigger deal about it. Suggesting that I need intervention. I know it bugs them so when I know I'm going to see them I make sure I am wearing something new & have my latest bag on my arm.......Aren't i bad I can't help it ,it makes up for all the crap they hand me.....Its my money & my husband is fine with it, he bought me the Carly & shoes for my birthday......Maybe this should be a new thread Jealous over something you can't have .........HAHA enjoy you day

I just felt like she was making me feel stupid!

No time to take pics yet but the tag says it is the signature classic tote for $328 and I paid $199. It's huge. I can put my textbooks in it!

Lots of times I'll have people look at whatever bag I'm carrying and sometimes some people will be bold enough to ask cost or style etc. I just thank them for noticing and reply, yes, it's expensive and worth every penny to me. I take it as a compliment.