I bit the bullet and ordered an Anna Corinna Mid City tote!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Like many tPFers, I've always thought that the City was a tad too large and the Mini City a tad to small. So, I was extremely excited to read that AC came out with a Mid City tote. I sold my Mini City (last one...I had two originally) and ordered the Mid City in black from Luna Boston. I can't wait to get it and see whether it will be the perfect size. :wlae:

I am so excited for you! I agree, please post modeling pics as soon as it arrives!!!! I have a feeling there will be a lot of tPFers following in your footsteps (including me!)!

Thanks! I will try to post pictures when I get it. I think it should reach me on Friday, and I will try to post pictures before I leave for the holiday - nothing like taking a week off with a brand new bag, right? :graucho: If I can't get to it, I will definitely post when I come back.

oh, i want one (or two) of those...i think it would be the PERFECT size! i love my mini city, but always kind of wish it were bigger...but not as big as the regular city lol. she's definitely responding to market demand imo.

please post lots of pics when you get it!!!

ooh i just bought the mid city tote as well and i just bought the mini - i'm gonna give the mid city to my mom for her bday. I hope she likes it!! i love my mini, i'm really petite so it doesn't overwhelm my body ahh finally

ooh i just bought the mid city tote as well and i just bought the mini - i'm gonna give the mid city to my mom for her bday. I hope she likes it!! i love my mini, i'm really petite so it doesn't overwhelm my body ahh finally

What colors did you get? Can you post pics of the mini and mid city side by side? TIA!