I am soo getting these!!

From InStyle: I like this color the best
122807_CLouboutin_b.jpg

i like the first pair with the side bow. that shoe was also featured on oprah today wasnt it? hahhaa obviously they r going to sell out like crazy now. no chance waiting for them to sale :sad:

LavenderIce, where did you find the black satins? Need to order them...so pretty!!!!

Noe, those three are my favorites to come out so far. I am glad to see the Lady Noeud's under the $800 price range. When I saw them last year at CLs appearance in NM I could have sworn all the prices were above $800.

Here they are in black:
CLspring.jpg

OMG
I'm like little girl in the candy store I was so busy today didnt have time to check out NM site..
finally~!! my long wait for nude patent!! (does this style runs TTS?? or small?) my size is 39
Please help me ASAP so I can preorder them before it's gone~!

LavenderIce those look so nice on you! omg btw is your avatar a shih tzu?

Yes, she is. Her name is Lulu and boy does she have a personality!

Lavendar did you see the yellow/gold ones on Oprahs site !!! I must have them!

Noe, the yellow are the best yellow I have seen. I think this shoe is outstanding in the yellow and teal.

I LOVE these!!!
My bf owes me a pair so ill have to drag him to NM!
They look great on you Lavender!..im also drooling over your python simples! I have yet to buy myself a pair but they are on my long cl list mainly because of you.;)

Thanks Stinas! Do you have a pair of simples already? They are my only pair, and when it comes to simples, you have to do them up! Otherwise, they are too simple. :lol:

Gorgeous Lav!!!!!!!

Thanks!