I am SO NOT happy!!! Lost auction to Professional reseller...

And so it's come around again, just as everybody said it would...on the EBAY pit...

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOUIS-VUITTON-D...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've been watching for it since then...I am amazed that their auction items are immediately bid up into the stratosphere no matter what it seems that they are, even within minutes or hours after appearing on Ebay. Am I the only one that has noticed this??? Or am I just completely obsessed?:confused1:

Is this the same bag available on eluxury for $1,130 ? :confused1:

And so it's come around again, just as everybody said it would...on the EBAY pit...

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOUIS-VUITTON-D...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've been watching for it since then...I am amazed that their auction items are immediately bid up into the stratosphere no matter what it seems that they are, even within minutes or hours after appearing on Ebay. Am I the only one that has noticed this??? Or am I just completely obsessed?:confused1:

Sorry, but I don't get why it matters if you are outbid by a reseller. I saw someone else in this thread say a reseller "took" something from them. How did they take anything? They placed a higher bid. That's how eBay works. I'm disappointed if I don't get something, but not based on who purchased it. I don't buy on eBay to resell, but I don't care if others do. And to say you won't buy it now just because the reseller outbid you is just petty, IMO. LIke I said, it's disappointing and frustrating to lose out on something we really want, but it shouldn't matter who outbid us, the point is we got outbid and we should bid higher if we really want it. Obviously it sold higher than you were willing to pay.

Everyone needs to remember that E-Bay is a competition - highest bidder wins period, no matter who they are or what their motives are. You just have to reconcile yourself to that when you go in and bid. Otherwise, stick to strictly commercial sites with set prices.