I am so indecisive.. don’t know which to choose...

Is it the Zoomoni organizer? I want to get one too.
I will also be able to use my PM strap. I think I am making the right choice. I am at peace with my choice and I’m ok with bringing the other one back so that must mean something..:smile:
It’s actually a Samorga and it’s the same color of the interior of the bag. I completely forgot to take a picture before I left the house this morning but i will take later. I think you made the right decision. You never know what “availability” plus you seem to really love it. Also for the money on the other one you gotta have strong feelings toward it. Lol

Reactions: karylicious
@karylicious Yay to keeping your Mono Favorite MM! :heart: It's such a beautiful bag and I regret selling mine a while ago. Lol i'm still on the hunt for one as I speak. If you don't mind me asking, could you share a mod shot with the PM worn on you crossbody as well? I've been debating between these two and we look like we have the same frame. Thanks girly!

Funny you I read this.. I think I have reached a decision...

I know there is one bag I don’t want to let go..I love her on me. She just feels right..

The other one, I love! But I am hesitant on a detail.. and at that price, I shouldn’t have doubts!

I’m leaning towards the Favorite. She was my first love.. the one I’ve always said that if and when I would walk in a store and find her, she would be there for me and I would get her, which I did..
The only thing that makes me doubt my choice is the problems people have had.. but I hope they arent all problematic regarding the flap creases.
Plus, since I am unsure of the Dauphine.. I will explain.. I love the MM but on my 5,2 frame, everyone says it’s way too big on me. The mini is the perfect size. But when I look at her on me, I find her a tad small.. which is always what I think of when I see myself in the mirror.. so for the price, I don’t want to have doubts.
So before I start overthinking it again.. I think I will bring the Dauphine back tomorrow... keeping her here longer would just mix me up more..

Thank you all for your comments and input! I helped a lot!!
Congrats on your purchase! I’m late to this thread but just wanted to let you know that I got my favorite mm in October of last year then came across the dauphine mm in May and purchased it. Love them both and I use them for different purposes. ❤️

Congrats on your purchase! I’m late to this thread but just wanted to let you know that I got my favorite mm in October of last year then came across the dauphine mm in May and purchased it. Love them both and I use them for different purposes. ❤️

I am waiting for my organizer to take her out. I have however co pelted the Apple Guard. I know some people don’t agree but I have had great results on my PM. The vachette changed color for 5 minutes then came back pale. At least, I know. She is protected..:smile: