I am retiring from the PF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fendigal, I'm glad you're sticking around. I certainly hope that whoever pm'd you was kind. I wouldn't mind being alerted to the fact that one of my bags is fake, as long as it was with respect. I personally think it would be worse to walk around with a fake thinking it's real!! I had two bad experiences purchasing fakes being passed off as the real thing. If you know it's fake, that's one thing. But as several people pointed out, the fakes are getting better and better. I'm just sorry you're out all that cash!

Don't let anyone run you off! Tomorrow's a new day. Things will look up for you. Sorry you had a bad weekend.

Bella Blonde said:
Fendigal, I'm glad you're sticking around. I certainly hope that whoever pm'd you was kind. I wouldn't mind being alerted to the fact that one of my bags is fake, as long as it was with respect. I personally think it would be worse to walk around with a fake thinking it's real!! I had two bad experiences purchasing fakes being passed off as the real thing. If you know it's fake, that's one thing. But as several people pointed out, the fakes are getting better and better. I'm just sorry you're out all that cash!

Don't let anyone run you off! Tomorrow's a new day. Things will look up for you. Sorry you had a bad weekend.

well said Bella! SO glad you have decided to stay!:biggrin:

I can tell you who the seller is for anyone who wants to know. I'll PM Vlad so he can add it to the bad seller list.
I appreciate your support. You guys made me feel wanted, it meant a lot.
I am really a sensitive person and did not mean to upset anyone. I had just had it. It has been a rough week. I just gave an important presentation (one of the most important in my career) and I started a new job.
About 6 months ago, I had really wanted a real Fendi sequin spy bag so badly. I fell for a dishonest seller on ebay. Now it is almost impossible to find one. Who knows, maybe someday one will arrive. I will definitely know more when I see one.
Thanks, you all. I retract my resignation and sorry for the drama.

I agree there's no need to leave.
Was the PM just completely rude and hateful? If so, WE can take care of that.
Or was it just someone merely pointing it out to you as a friend, hence doing so via PM so as not to embarrass you or in case they're incorrect?
Didn't we have this question recently, where almost everyone said "they'd want someone to PM them if there was a suspected fake in their Showcase thread"?
I'm only asking because I'd want to know if I had inadverdently purchased a fake bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.