I am officially on the Orange side now

Welcome Eulalia, I'm not Finnish;but my husband is and you look like you could be a member of his family! LOL They are all blue eyed blondes.
I love your plisse.

Thank you duchessofs. That is so funny. My hair is naturally blonde but it also means that I´m either really pale or pink. I´m never tanned.

More Finns :yahoo:WELCOME!!!
You have an impressive collection already! :tup:
Thank you MsReya! I have noticed that there are a few Finns here. I have admired your Birkin. Sadly I don´t live in Helsinki so I can´t run into you and your bag anywhere. I only ever have seen couple of H-bags in Finland.

Welcome! You have a beautiful collection and one of my all-time grail scarves (Chantilly - did you get it in the store?)
I have a Dogon and it's the best wallet! You will be happy with yours and it will be worth the wait. I am also thinking about a Picotin. You have excellent taste!

Welcome! You have a beautiful collection and one of my all-time grail scarves (Chantilly - did you get it in the store?)
I have a Dogon and it's the best wallet! You will be happy with yours and it will be worth the wait. I am also thinking about a Picotin. You have excellent taste!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have always liked your posts. I got the Chantilly from Opportunites. I really like the colour of it and as it´s a pre-loved scarf it´s so soft that I can even wear it in my hair. I´m history student so I´m fascinated about the history of the Hermes. I just love to learn more.

Your scarves are beautiful, and I love your Ulysse. I hope you are able to get your picotin soon! (I want one too.) One of my very good friends is Finnish - she lives here in the U.S. now. Through her I have come to love arabia pottery and merimiko.

Your scarves are beautiful, and I love your Ulysse. I hope you are able to get your picotin soon! (I want one too.) One of my very good friends is Finnish - she lives here in the U.S. now. Through her I have come to love arabia pottery and merimiko.

Thank you. I love Arabia pottery as well. I collect one of their old desing. I suppose you can´t find a Finnish home without something from Marimekko. :P

Thank you duchessofs. That is so funny. My hair is naturally blonde but it also means that I´m either really pale or pink. I´m never tanned.
Same with me :lol: though I am not finnish. E:heart:, what a lovely pictures, thanks for sharing! I love Picotin too and can't wait to get mine. Congratulations and welcome :flowers:

Same with me :lol: though I am not finnish. E:heart:, what a lovely pictures, thanks for sharing! I love Picotin too and can't wait to get mine. Congratulations and welcome :flowers:

I really liked your "drinking wine" thread with all the lovely pictures in it. Here it is just snow at the moment so I´m already dreaming of summer. And then I´ll be pink again. :P

I really liked your "drinking wine" thread with all the lovely pictures in it. Here it is just snow at the moment so I´m already dreaming of summer. And then I´ll be pink again. :P
Oh thank you :rolleyes:. Can you belive IT IS RAINING IN MY SANDS TODAY!!!:wtf::yahoo:iT IS NEXT TO NEVER EVENT! I miss the snow sooo much so I am happy dancing right now "I'm dancing in the rain" :jammin::wlae: