I affraid of scamming buyer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would block her. In retrospect, after emails from a certain buyer, I should have known not to sell to her. She sounds like she will be a complainer to me.

Does look to me she's a newbie scammer! May or may not be new to ebay but certainly new to scamming. Why else would she go to lengths asking about your insurance policy and how you can claim? None of her business really. Remove her bids and block her, don't bother with replying or she'll devise something else to get the upper hand.

Even in the rare event she turns out to be an honest buyer, it's always better to be safe than sorry.

i don't think she is trying to scam you
she is asking all the questions before bidding. It would be such a pain to ask those questions after she won

she is just being careful and trying to cover her back since your paypal protection is only $200.00

Completely block her.

1. the words she uses, such as hinting that your english is bad and communicating with you would be a hassle and using a curse word in her mails.
2. her suggesting the horrible way things could go...
3. her constant, rambling emails that even gave ME a headache and which i couldn't understand, nor would want to, even if you gave me 10 buckets of free candy.

block her sweetie and save yourself a potential big giant ordeal. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.