huge rave for my brown outdoor ligne hobo

aww, thanks! i inspired you, awwww for me.

yeah, i hope the white one is still there. i saw ita fter i had bougt the brown, otherwise i would've very likely ended up with the white first. btw, how much is it in the USD?
enjoy your hobo, i think it's a great bag.

So glad you love this bag. I have the exact same one in blue. I can't figure out why these aren't as popular. The leather is TDF and so wearable.

Here's a pic of my blue one:

ChanelBlueFBhanging.jpg
ChanelBlueFB.jpg

yep, totally agree, i think they are great...maybe becuase it's too casual? i think becuae of the look of the leather, it's definitely a more casual chanel's. but i think the leather's great, love the distressed look especially on my brown, i don't worry abuot scratches cuz it's the look, and they don't really stay very long, they kinda fade. hard to explain, but love the bag, and the blue is hot! i never saw that color irl

I actually recommended this to somebody on the forum to use as a diaper bag. It is really big inside and can fit a ton of stuff. I also love the way you can swing the "bump" behind your arm so you don't have it hanging under your shoulder. I also think it looks like the new Rock n Chain when you carry it by the handle. It has the same profile. An SA and I tried it out at the show. The SAs love the Outdoor ligne also because it is a bit different for Chanel and not the same old flap/tote styles.

Sherry and I often discuss about how the Outdoor ligne is under-rated. I used my brown tote for the past few days and absolutely love it more each time I use it. Seeing Sherry's pics of her blue hobo made me want the tote in blue as well! This is a great leather - completely indestructable!

i love that bag!!! i definitely think you should get the white one too :graucho:

Wow, I didn't even know this leather came in white! Hmmmm.

Roey, thanks for the nice compliments. You and I are on the same page with the Outdoor Ligne and now I think takeoutbox is too!!

I went back and read my post where I said I recommended this bag as a diaper bag to somebody on the forum. I meant the hobo not the tote.

The hobo is huge!

wow i have always adored this bag...................and your saying the scratches on the leather are part of the look and fade, has me rethinking why i didn't get this???!!how much is it? $1,700-something? uh oh, i feel trouble coming on :hysteric: