hubby called me an addict

Just last night, my husband said that he felt "entitled" to purchase yet another motorcycle since I had just purchased a new Brooke....I told him that WHEN my total purchases equaled the amount he has spent on the five motorcycles he has purchased since we married; then he could get another one!

Being a Coach addict isn't a Bad thing...There are worse things you could be called.....You are not any different from other Coachie's....Tell Hubby to check out some of the other member's Collections...Then see what he says,lol!!!!Enjoy your love for Coach, I do and I Don't care what Anyone says.....

ITA! I was just telling DH the other night that I'm a coach addict, and he should be happy I'm not cheating on him when he's working on the weekends, but instead going to the forum to find new bags LOL... So I cheat with coach, thats a lot better :P ... he agreed somewhat :graucho:

lol my husband thinks that also. But it is better then my other "loves" which is gemstones, and diamonds. So it could be worse... He just shakes his head, mostly.

I enjoy looking at bags on tv and love that with dvr you can pause live tv to get a better look at a bag. My dh doensn't complain about it but I can see him rolling his eyes behind me.

I'm hearing you Burr. My husband says I'm addicted too. You should see the amount of tools he has, boxes and boxes of the things. And get this...we're a 'two person' family, I have one car, he has three! Now tell me who's addicted! But will he compare the two? No!!!

Just last night, my husband said that he felt "entitled" to purchase yet another motorcycle since I had just purchased a new Brooke....I told him that WHEN my total purchases equaled the amount he has spent on the five motorcycles he has purchased since we married; then he could get another one!

Totally can relate! When DH had the Z06 Corvette delivered- 0 miles and shrink wrapped!- I knew I was good for a lifetime of COACH!

Too Funny!!!
When I am out with friends, I spot Coach all over and say the name! My friends just look at me and shake their heads!!! The other person carrying the Coach bag, most of the time, doesn't have a clue at what type of Coach they have. I will comment on their bag and they say "Thank, I just love my Coach bag." I also rattle off the brand and cost of a shoe when I see it on TV too!!! LOL

Lynne :biggrin: