How would you describe Chloe as a brand? and who is the girl who carries the paddy?

Ditto to all, and I agree with effortless chic and casual, yet sexy..... I particularly like the Betty style, there is just something chic about that bag, there is no other look like it. I have the large Dove grey, and a black patent tote. I seem to like all those pockets, with Chloe, there seems to be a style for everyone.......

I agree! I have the Betty and it's so urban chic. Practical, but in the BEST sense of the word! ;)

My Dear Friends,

I too was a traditional girl and liked the rigid styles... So, when I first saw Chloe, it was not appealling to me, but as one gets older, they are wiser (usually) so quality first than trends second. Like all of you, I too was into LV, Prada, Gucci, Dior....
My DH call my Paddy SHAR PEI dogs (adorable w/wrinkle leather and just make you want to 'hug' it MORE)!!! Of course he is disagreeing with the WANTING MORE POV....

Thanks to JAG, she 'OPENS' my eyes and LOVE for wanting MORE betty TOO!!! Lite and smooshy leather...

If Paddy is my FIRST LOVE (ALWAYS on my mind), then Betty is my endless love, then it was edith, silverado, tekla, tracy ...

Morgan

Definitely new, hip, edgy, fashion forward, fun, free - ages here in LA teens all the way to women in the 50's(there are so many that pull it off well) Everytime I think the craze is over, I see someone carrying one and I think they look so modern and a classic in their own right. I think they are here to stay. Go great with bohemian and retro clothes (60's styles), babydolls, leggings looks, perfect to wear with jeans and a tee.

Don't have to "worry" about them as much as other designer bags - they can take a lot of wear. I have a black chloe paddington and wiskey chloe paddington (I never wear the locks too heavy) and a chocolate brown doctor (not the larger size) . . . I haven't bought any of the newer styles - every time I see someone carrying them I think they look great. It seems here the teens and 20s girls see them as a staple for now and the future.

I don't plan on owning any more . . . I happy with what I have . . . my latest purchases have been Lanvin and BV . . . and then I am sure I will be on to something else . . . right now I am focusing on designer clothing sales before it has all left the stores . . .

I think the Paddy is one of the few bags that bridges all the gaps from casual to conservative, old to young, t-shirts and sandals to cocktail dress and stilettos, or any combination thereof. She, and her owners, are definently the modern woman, able to be many things to many people at one time, without trying too hard. I think everyone's descriptions fit b/c they were all correct. She reminds me of Lauren Hutton or Milla Jovovich - naturally and carelessly gorgeous. The Paddy is already a classic, judging by the amount of women who refuse to give them up simply since some so-called style arbiter wants to move on. They may make something trendy, but what we keep around becomes a classic. As for my path to Paddy, I have a lot of different designers, but have to admit a good number of Ferragamos which are definently structured. I'm now feeling sorry for them, as they may be in the closet for a while. I :heart: my Paddy!:love:

if you are a bohemian - the paddy fits
if you are a lady - the paddy fits
if you are a chick - the paddy fits

if you dress elegant, cool, casual - it fits
if you like to change your look from time to time - it fits

i never had a bag that is so much ME!
:supacool:

I would describe it as subtle glam with an urban cool edge. I love it! The quality shows even if you don't recognize the brand. Several people around my area don't know what Chloe is but they love the style, colors, and quality. They know it's expensive and special!

ITA:yes:

Not many people around here know what Chloe is but they do notice the style and the leather. I was at the MAC counter and the SA complimented me on my bag ... she really liked the style but I don't think she knew that it was a Chloe Betty hobo.