how to wear your chanel jacket...

I think it is a Cartier Brooch on her pocket. I'm not sure how heavy the black fabric is. If it is similar to the black and white one it could work as a cardigan when you remove the cuffs and collar. The shoulder pads are ginormous. They could switch them for smaller ones. With the suit I am wearing my usual size a 40. With the pants I am wearing a 42 which is still not long enough and was too big on me. Definitely a pass for me. Oh and the initial info on price that my SA gave me was incorrect. The black version is more than the black and white. It is about $6700.
Oh! Mine won't come with a Cartier brooch? :lol:;)

Which jacket are you talking about, dharma? I think I'd like one that would function more as a cardigan.
I was referring to the black one modeled by Sophia Coppola. It's the same cut as the black and white posted by PBP. My thought is that if it's light weight and shorter, it may have that ability. I love the way she has pushed up the sleeves.

3652114-psycho-wearing-straitjacket-healthcare-collection.jpg

Looks like a psychiatric camisole[emoji12]

I see this as a theme for Lagerfeld for a future fashion show. He has done the supermarket, the airport, the frozen north so why not a psych hospital?

***New thought: A rehab facility for Chanelaholics with a discount give to tPFers.

View attachment 3714557

Wearing my airline jacket and new Farandole today.
Thought I would also share a quote from my DH from yesterday. We went shopping to look for a pair of non-ballet flats (loafers or slides) for me (and some things for him) and after searching multiple stores and finding that only Chanel carried anything he remotely approved of, he told me, "Let's just face it. All roads lead to Chanel."

View attachment 3714557

Thought I would also share a quote from my DH from yesterday. We went shopping to look for a pair of non-ballet flats (loafers or slides) for me (and some things for him) and after searching multiple stores and finding that only Chanel carried anything he remotely approved of, he told me, "Let's just face it. All roads lead to Chanel."

Good for you! You managed to get him to drink the Kool Aid willingly!:biggrin:

The app now shows all of the cosmopolite pieces and their prices. It shows the photos from the show. If there is a stripped down version of the jacket it shows the price for both the runway and stripped down versions but not a photo of the stripped down piece.

Thank you! As much as I have seen the photos, I am still in awe of how beautiful this collection is. Sadly, most of it is beyond my price range. I would like to try the Sophia jacket, if it's perfect, it might be worth it. But really perfect :lol: I look forward to seeing some pieces worn here and seeing more in person at the stores.

The app now shows all of the cosmopolite pieces and their prices. It shows the photos from the show. If there is a stripped down version of the jacket it shows the price for both the runway and stripped down versions but not a photo of the stripped down piece.

I saw there is a stripped down version of the down jackets I love. Sadly they're still around 9k. Thanks for the heads up :smile:

View attachment 3714557

I can't see your photo but I'm sure you look fantastic. Congrats on the farandole, what length did you buy? Your DH sounds like he has good taste!

View attachment 3714557

Lovely look ailoveresale [emoji7]
And smart man! Haha[emoji51]
I am training mine to become more friendly to Chanel [emoji12] I told my DH "you don't have a choice " [emoji6]

Last edited: