how to wear your chanel jacket...

Yes my wedding dress. I'm so excited. I can wear it again. I think I'll bring it to Paris for my birthday at the end of the year. Keira Knightly wore a short Chanel dress for her wedding. Hers was pink so probably more wedding appropriate. I can't resist a lbd. She said that she wore hers again many times until she finally spilled spaghetti sauce on it and it was done. Now that's a practical wedding dress. I like t to think she copied me. [emoji6]

I think there is a way to tell the year, but I never remember how. The vogue slideshows are helpful too if you have an idea.

These pieces are timeless and classic. You should absolutely tweak your older pieces to wear them.

This is wonderful. PbP I did not realize you were married in a Chanel LBD. How unique and sophisticated. Now your wedding dress is something old and something new :smile:

Ms. Piggy, it's more off-white definitely not pure white like the Peter Pan collar white jacket..
It's gorgeous on you. When will you get to see the black? I can't decide if I would like the black or white. Or if I should wait for the Ritz jacket. I can only choose one. Eeek.
Is the weight on this one nice for spring? I'm hoping for a lighter weight.

This is wonderful. PbP I did not realize you were married in a Chanel LBD. How unique and sophisticated. Now your wedding dress is something old and something new :smile:

Thank you. We had a small family ceremony for our parents who were elderly and couldn't travel. I wore the lbd for our cocktail party for friends back at home.

I saw your photos on the cafe thread. Want to concentrate when I'm awake.

I posted this on the cafe thread but I'll post here. I took the plunge on resale. This was new with tags. I used enticler for authentication. They were awesome. This is possibly my favorite jacket. Second only to perhaps my brasserie jacket. The fit is so perfect. Why oh why aren't they doing jackets like this? Perhaps I should try the white robot jacket if it is fitted. But I don't think I would take the Cuba jacket even on sale after trying this. And I think my airport jacket needs a third round if alterations. [emoji23]

View attachment 3614690View attachment 3614691
Love it!! The cut is so very flatterING and the color!!!! :loveeyes:

Congrats on a great jacket!!! Resale can be so very awesomw when you find the right items!!! :tup:

Reactions: Pourquoipas
I'm so impressed. My local chanel store altered my 2008 dress to basically take it up a size, my brasserie dress so the bodice fit better and my paris rome sweater dress to take the hips in a bit. They did an amazing job. They actually found fabric to match the 2008 dress to do this and you could never tell that anything was done to it. So when I am upset with the prices or the hassle of finding things I will remember that part of what I'm paying for is this this amazing service. I'll work my pieces into rotation again and post when I wear them.

It is wonderful to hear of such great service. It makes forking out for the brand feels even more satisfying. Look forward to seeing the pieces in action soon.

Reactions: Pourquoipas
It's gorgeous on you. When will you get to see the black? I can't decide if I would like the black or white. Or if I should wait for the Ritz jacket. I can only choose one. Eeek.
I was told NM received the white first and black is on the way soon, I am actually on the wait list for the black... the weight on the fabric is lighter great for Spring, if go with white, will be perfect for that cool summer night outing too. The fabric is thinner than Paris in Rome black jacket.
I am also eyeing on the Ritz jacket (without all the fancy trimming :P).

I was told NM received the white first and black is on the way soon, I am actually on the wait list for the black... the weight on the fabric is lighter great for Spring, if go with white, will be perfect for that cool summer night outing too. The fabric is thinner than Paris in Rome black jacket.
I am also eyeing on the Ritz jacket (without all the fancy trimming :P).

Which Ritz one do you prefer?IMG_1488134317.737061.jpgIMG_1488134328.442600.jpgIMG_1488134337.560046.jpg

Perfect fit on the jacket ailoveresale! I ordered the jacket and the skirt in white and I am so looking forward to this suit after seeing your pics! I have been told it will arrive in early March at my boutique.
Thank you! Ooh can't wait to see mod pics of the full suit! Amazing [emoji7]

Hello Ladies,
Here is my mod shot wearing the white SS jacket, the black is on the way...
Jacket fits TTS IMO. Now my dilemma is ... should I go for my usual black or try something new ~ "white"? :confused1:

It's beautiful on you! I say go for white [emoji6]

The jacket is very lightweight and perfect for spring. Especially with the bracelet length sleeves.
Am I enabling? [emoji51]

Thank you dear love the white on you, so inspiring :love: I kept going to back to your earlier posts of both (samples) to compare the two in detail :amuse:

Thank you! Ooh can't wait to see mod pics of the full suit! Amazing [emoji7]

It's beautiful on you! I say go for white [emoji6]

The jacket is very lightweight and perfect for spring. Especially with the bracelet length sleeves.
Am I enabling? [emoji51]

My sales guy has the white jacket in too! It was so pretty. The only thing I was concerned about was the trim. It has a lurex almost like crinkle foil to it and we were worried it would start unraveling. The jacket I tried has been tried twice but it already had some of the lurex poking out.

That being said I could see this jacket flying out of the stores. It's half the price of the Cuba one !