how to wear your chanel jacket...

Thank you dear BB, most things look better on small sizes so this style might be a rare exception. Probably the real challenge for me is to pick only what suits me [emoji85], I'm quite sure you're my master [emoji205]
This is an issue. I do sometimes think that I am marginalized with this brand. Anything larger than a 4 or 6 is considered huge.

Reactions: Pourquoipas
Love this dior look! So elegant. I agree on the cuts..Karl does many things but I don't think he thinks too much about how to make a real woman accentuate the best assets of her figure (case in point - weird placed boob pockets). That said, for the price point i tend to like the detailing on chanel.

I think Karl is trying to keep true to Gabrielle original Chanel suit she was career woman and wanted to wear easy to move in clothes. Gabrielle was fascinated with men's clothes and how unconstricted they were, but Dior is a totally different matter, the first Dior look suit , the cream jacket Was so fitted and had lots of padding from the inside to give an hourglass illusion, it would be too unbearable to wear now days.

Reactions: Pourquoipas
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1479614164.000225.jpg

This khaki cotton / tweed shirt jacket may have the same tweed backing, epaulettes and button hem as the khaki full tweed jacket, which has yet to arrive in my local store. Looks like the same tweed from the photos. The tweed has about 40% wool, which works better with the cotton khaki for tropical weather. Am loving the khaki colour... paler and with more green than some browner tone khaki. Have found reasons to wear the shirt jacket everyday since it came home with me. Been wearing it with short pephem skirts and the Stella McCartney Elyse platforms. Looking forward to wearing it with shorts. I have a casual daily life, which requires clothes that are easy to run around in. I do include dressier pieces where possible to satisfy my partiality to beautiful clothes and this jacket seems to work well.

Ari, hermesBB, Pourquoipas.... Your Dior outfits are elegant, beautiful and so curvaceously feminine. Thanks for sharing. Dior is amazing for showing a woman's curves without cling wrapping them. [emoji173]️

Ari, here is the jacket I'm eating for
View attachment 3525935

And here is the cardigan from the ACT1 View attachment 3525939
Oh, yes! It is a beautiful jacket! The cardigan looks very cozy!
Some more ACT one looks
Gorgeous dress

View attachment 3525942

Interesting , but I can just say from looking at all the details it's expensive,

View attachment 3525944

This makes me want to hop on a plane wearing
This with comfy shoes [emoji16]
View attachment 3525948
Nothing is calling my name [emoji38]
This dress is superb. I hope someone will try it on and post details! The rest is higher science to me[emoji81]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Ari, hermesBB, Pourquoipas.... Your Dior outfits are elegant, beautiful and so curvaceously feminine. Thanks for sharing. Dior is amazing for showing a woman's curves without cling wrapping them. [emoji173]️

Thank you Baghag! Your shirt / jacket sounds intriguing, please post modeling pictures!