how to turn a bad day into an H day

congratulations abbyroad. is that barenia? beautiful.
i know what you mean about hermes turning a bad day good. just looking in the windows can do that sometimes!

haute couturess what a cute kitten!

Whadda ya' know! I just bought the same one!!! Natural chamonix with gold hardware, right?

They said in the store that it was Barenia. Actually, the woman who first helped me said she thought it was Box, but I wasn't so sure. She was a very nice woman of a certain age, but she didn't seem to know very much about the products. I wish I had done a lap when I first got in the store because I really wanted to meet a great SA and she was very nice, but she had a lot of trouble getting the bracelet on and didn't know the leather. But there was another very nice woman who was much more outgoing and explained that it was Barenia. I think I was just so excited when I walked in the door that I didn't think to take a moment and get my bearings...

So could it be natural chamonix?

They said in the store that it was Barenia. Actually, the woman who first helped me said she thought it was Box, but I wasn't so sure. She was a very nice woman of a certain age, but she didn't seem to know very much about the products. I wish I had done a lap when I first got in the store because I really wanted to meet a great SA and she was very nice, but she had a lot of trouble getting the bracelet on and didn't know the leather. But there was another very nice woman who was much more outgoing and explained that it was Barenia. I think I was just so excited when I walked in the door that I didn't think to take a moment and get my bearings...

So could it be natural chamonix?
No, not natural chamonix. It is barenia. Oh! Will have to take a look during my weekly visit.........................................:graucho: Wait! I think I have something like this already.:confused1:

Oh, also I tried to remember some of the stuff I saw at Wall St. They had more stock than I had expected. There was a black Evelyne, BJ Evelyne and Lindy (30cm I think). A vert anis (I think?) Chevre HAC (32 I think?) and Picotin PM, a gold Kelly I think was 28cm, and two very dark, either black or dark brown shiny croc bags -- a Kelly 32 or 35 and a small Birkin, 25 or 30. Sorry my memory isn't that great. Was mostly just excited to pop my Hermes cherry :P