HOW TO Protect, Condition or Treat Your Chloe

I own the medium Marcie in Tan. Only worn it three times and my dark jeans has already rubbed on the back. What would you suggest on getting rid of the stains? I do have Collonil Waterstop spray but I think that is just a preventive, not after the mess clean up?

I own the medium Marcie in Tan. Only worn it three times and my dark jeans has already rubbed on the back. What would you suggest on getting rid of the stains? I do have Collonil Waterstop spray but I think that is just a preventive, not after the mess clean up?

non-scented baby wipes should help to remove color transfer.

Hey Guys
Just got my First Chloe bag [emoji173]️ Love the leather. Got the marcie crossbody small in black.
There came a little Card with it. Waterproofing the leather of the bag

Do you do that? Protect your bags with some sprays? I'm not sure if this is a good idea 'cause of stains etc? :/

Any help would be great thx :smile:

Hey Guys
Just got my First Chloe bag [emoji173]️ Love the leather. Got the marcie crossbody small in black.
There came a little Card with it. Waterproofing the leather of the bag

Do you do that? Protect your bags with some sprays? I'm not sure if this is a good idea 'cause of stains etc? :/

Any help would be great thx :smile:

Hi some people here recommended Collonil waterstop spray. I just ordered one from Amazon today for my new Marcie as well, so no opinion from me yet. I'm positive it will work fine though.

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with my new Marcie. The metal part that connect the bag and the handle for some reason is very squeaky. I would like to see if anyone ever had this problem too and how to treat it.

Basically the circled is the part having this problem. I got my Marcie pre-loved although it is like new. The squeak sound is pretty loud, like someone sitting next to me in the office can totally hear it. It even makes squeaky noises when I'm just about carrying it.

TIA

Attachments

• 1439948122785.jpg
    1439948122785.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 497
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with my new Marcie. The metal part that connect the bag and the handle for some reason is very squeaky. I would like to see if anyone ever had this problem too and how to treat it.

Basically the circled is the part having this problem. I got my Marcie pre-loved although it is like new. The squeak sound is pretty loud, like someone sitting next to me in the office can totally hear it. It even makes squeaky noises when I'm just about carrying it.

TIA

Hahaha I have a brand new marcie and have noticed the same squeaking, can be pretty loud. My guess is that as time goes by and the leather gets broken in, the squeaking should stop. But I am very curious to see what other experienced marcie owners may suggest?

TIA

No, none of my Marcies make squeaky sounds (any more?). I don't even remember they did. It will go away with wear, especially if the bag is loaded.

Went to Nordstorm and checked out all of their three new Marcies make squeaky noises when I move the handles back and forth. Probably only certain edition or season do that? Not sure. I try to wear mine every day now to see if squeaky noise is getting better. Btw Brea mall (California) Nordstorm had a beautiful cashmere grey Marcie.

Went to Nordstorm and checked out all of their three new Marcies make squeaky noises when I move the handles back and forth. Probably only certain edition or season do that? Not sure. I try to wear mine every day now to see if squeaky noise is getting better. Btw Brea mall (California) Nordstorm had a beautiful cashmere grey Marcie.

Yeah it's weird about the squeaking. ...one of mine squeaks and the other one doesn't. I guess it's based on how tightly they wrap the handles maybe?

Yeah it's weird about the squeaking. ...one of mine squeaks and the other one doesn't. I guess it's based on how tightly they wrap the handles maybe?

I just went to the Las Vegas store and tried that all Marcie that they have DON'T squeak. I didn't ask from which season though.
Good news I have worn my Marcie for about 3 weeks total now loaded and the squeak sound is slowly disappearing :smile::thumbup:

Edit: mar4712 I remember your beautiful blue Marcie ^^ such stunning color that you've got!

I just went to the Las Vegas store and tried that all Marcie that they have DON'T squeak. I didn't ask from which season though.
Good news I have worn my Marcie for about 3 weeks total now loaded and the squeak sound is slowly disappearing :smile::thumbup:

Edit: mar4712 I remember your beautiful blue Marcie ^^ such stunning color that you've got!

Aww thank you! Yes I love it. The blue one is the on that squeaks lol. My white one does not and the handles are actually softer, so maybe it's the particular batch of leather or the technique used to wrap the handles. .....who knows?