How to look more sophisticated?

I am not a heavy social media user but I am pretty sure there are a lot of street shots available to fulfil this purpose out there. The thread also didn't say specific about having to have photos. So plenty of posts just described what people think is dressing sophisticated. I don't want all the celebrity photos to dominate this thread which could give some sort of skewed impression and hope some savvy Internet user can help. I am a regular in Hermes sub forum. There are the Hermes action thread and one called wildlife H sightings. These are my favourite H threads. They are filled with "normal" people wearing their Hermes items and I much prefer those to the celebrity H threads.

That’s an awesome idea, and would be a terrific contribution to the thread. If you love to take pictures or can find some great street style shots, please go for it! I’m excited to see what you post! :heart:

Last edited:
I am not a heavy social media user but I am pretty sure there are a lot of street shots available to fulfil this purpose out there. The thread also didn't say specific about having to have photos. So plenty of posts just described what people think is dressing sophisticated. I don't want all the celebrity photos to dominate this thread which could give some sort of skewed impression and hope some savvy Internet user can help. I am a regular in Hermes sub forum. There are the Hermes action thread and one called wildlife H sightings. These are my favourite H threads. They are filled with "normal" people wearing their Hermes items and I much prefer those to the celebrity H threads.

Please help us out with some examples that appeal to you. I’m not on the Hermes threads, so I could use some examples that help me understand your point-of-view. The most sophisticated couple I have ever seen was a couple in (I’d guess) their 60’s or 70’s walking towards me in Neiman Marcus. Both were the essence of elegance and I was tempted to stop them and tell them, but I didn’t feel it would be appropriate and had no idea how they’d react.

Reactions: pureplatinum
That’s an awesome idea, and would be a terrific contribution to the thread. If you love to take pictures or can find some great street style shots, please go for it! I’m excited to see what you post! :heart:
In my post you quoted, I already said I don't have capacity to go through social media or take photos myself. I do have a very demanding full time job after all. Hence I am calling help which another poster already did!

Please help us out with some examples that appeal to you. I’m not on the Hermes threads, so I could use some examples that help me understand your point-of-view. The most sophisticated couple I have ever seen was a couple in (I’d guess) their 60’s or 70’s walking towards me in Neiman Marcus. Both were the essence of elegance and I was tempted to stop them and tell them, but I didn’t feel it would be appropriate and had no idea how they’d react.
See my post above this.

The 2 Hermes threads functioned well without me!

I didn't say celebrity photos are bad. It's just that there are a lot more to just those. And asked for some help to see if any of the "street savvy" users here can find some.

I’m 68. Perhaps a younger member will be able to provide the images you are seeking.....im sure they’re out there but probably not The sites I frequent.