How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

Today's post confirms that women's faces age 3x faster than men's when they reach their 50s! This may explain the divorce rate in women in their 50s? Men are looking for younger replacements! Blame menoface and the loss of oestrogen!

We women are smarter than men so sort it with upper bleph with lid fat graft, brow tattoo, lip lift, facial fat graft and a smas FL! For those going for perfection, get tip rhinoplasty, frontal hair transplant, porcelain veneers and dye your grey hair. And then there's the body to fix! Hope your late parents left you an inheritance to cover costs by this time!

Ok, let's go through your checklist:
- upper bleph: only non incisional done, awaiting upper B at some point soon. Fat grafting when the hollowness really sets in.
- brow tattoo: done, done and done. But it was horribly done the very last time. Waiting for them to fade. It's been about 5 years and still dark!:sad:
- lip lift: pass, I scar easily. I think I will keep doing fillers.
- facial fat graft: hopefully soon.
- Smas FL: scheduled for 3rd quarter this year.
- rhino: never! too scared something will go wrong.
- veneers: KIV for 2025.
- dye grey hair: done many times, haha.
- body: been weight lifting since my 20's. Check check check!!

Phew!! That's exhausting just thinking about it! Societal expectations are brutal! Social media aren't helping. We're sometimes our own worst critics!

Today's post is on eyebrow microblading tattoos...a must if your brows are too thin or sparse. Here I am in my 30s with overplucked brows vs 57 with my 5 yearly brow microblading to give me young thick brows. You can't look 20s if your brows are a thin line.

Feel your brows and if they sit below your eye socket bone, they have fallen and need volumising with eyelid fat graft and an upper bleph to remove excess lid skin. Do not do brow lifts as they fall!

20240324_230043.jpg

Reactions: blisssoul1
Time to take out your tape measure and see if your chin bone is shrinking with premature accelerated aging or menoface! It should be 3 inches (7.6 cms) from the base of your nose to the bottom of your chin. Good luck!

That said mine is 2.675 inches which puts me in the over 60s category! Yikes! I still won't get a chin implant. Shame I had my chinbone shaved at 49. It would have shrunk by itself! lol. I am counting on my zygoma bones to shrink as I age so no zygoma reduction needed. Does this mean I will look even prettier as my zygoma shrinks from bone loss?

View attachment 5970612

Seeing that should be a reminder to us all to take care of our teeth and get regular dental checkups! If you need to have teeth extracted, opt for an implant instead of denture or bridge as the it's pressure from teeth embedded in the bone that maintains the bone.

Today I learned a new term 'self prescribing' people who ignore medical advice not to and go ahead with plastic surgeries regardless.

I was puzzled as to why ladies who took my medical advice to get smas facelifts with steroids had fab longterm results but other ladies ignored my advice and did what they wanted or 'trusted' their money-making surgeon and ended up with botched faces. The term 'self prescribing' aptly describes this cohort who arrogantly think they know better to their detriment or 'Stockholm syndrome' or 'trauma bonding' where they keep going back to the same surgeon who botched them.

Here is the latest article on 68 yo Cindy Jackson who has had a deep (plane) facelift as she describes it. I have attached the Daily Mail's photo of her now with visible nasolabial folds, telltale deep plane with a descent of tissues giving her a bottom heavy face with wide jaw and square face even when smiling, in my opinion. When smiling, her face should have lifted and given her a more U or V shaped jawline but when the facial retaining ligaments are cut, the face cannot lift the tissues and muscles as well in my opinion.

What's so sad is 68 yo Cindy never wed and she may find younger men like tomboys and may not be attracted to men her own age.

'I spent my inheritance on 12 plastic surgeries over the past 40 years' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ndy-jackson.html?ito=native_share_article-topScreenshot_20240325-053934_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6098Sophia and Lien
I've decided against the fat transfer because I wasn't aware I wouldn't be allowed to exercise for a few months and I *have* to exercise so now I think I will go to ASPS like you suggested Miss Orange, and source my own steroids. I did see this promotion on allaboutmei about DM clinic that does SMAS lift. It's cheaper than ASPS but I know nothing about them!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326_123057_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_123057_Chrome.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 6
When I envision facelifting I expect the results to be like this Koln doctor achieved temporarily with threads, fillers and botox, but expect permanent results with an actual facelift. But in reality I am seeing dreadful deep plane facelift results both in the US and UK. To me when a male plastic surgeon charges £20k up to £70k for poor mediocre results, it feels like a scam taking advantage of vulnerable women who may be going through a painful divorce or who have suffered depression from the sudden onset of menoface and are prepared to sell their car and house to fund what they may be sold as a facelift that will last 15 years so is worth the investment and transform them back to their youthful face. I have seen the angry video rants when their facelift falls at 7 months and listened to another share how the majority of ladies in Beverly Hills walk around with fallen facelifts.

Perhaps the answer is fat graft + smas FL +postop steroids as a permanent version of fillers + threads. The majority of ladies in the US and UK are solely relying on a facelift without replacing volume loss. This may account for why my smas FL result is better than most, even those getting a smas facelift. So the order again is first op: upper bleph with lid fat graft, 2nd op: lip lift, 3rd & 4th ops: full face fat graft + top up and finally 5th op: smas FL or FL/NL + postop steroids. Ladies who try to get everything done in one op risk mega swelling, facial distortion and unpredictable healing and results.

20240326_052806.jpg20240326_052821.jpg20240326_060523.jpg20240326_060512.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gats and Lien
In my 40s prior to menoface, I relied on botox and dermal fillers much like the Koln doctor in my post above. Here is what can be achieved with just botox, fillers and brow microblading, until you reach menoface and require drastic surgical interventions to combat aging at triple the speed. I had more chin back then before I had it shaved a cm off.

Unbeknownst to me at the time this is the V line look craved in Korea and created by cutting the sides of the mandible and adding and fixating bone with titanium screws to the chin to make it more pointy. I had a natural v line! I hated it as in the UK everyone had a square jaw! lol. Shame I got it shaved down at age 49. I needed that chin bone now with aging facial bone loss!

My nose looked better at 45 but the tip rhino was 15 years old by age 49 so needed revision as the structure was starting to collapse. My nose is now too short but I don't want to risk a 4th rhino and end up with a very short contracted nose. I learned that each time you get rhino the stability of your nose weakens.

20240326_071829.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gats and Lien
When I envision facelifting I expect the results to be like this Koln doctor achieved temporarily with threads, fillers and botox, but expect permanent results with an actual facelift. But in reality I am seeing dreadful deep plane facelift results both in the US and UK. To me when a male plastic surgeon charges £20k up to £70k for poor mediocre results, it feels like a scam taking advantage of vulnerable women who may be going through a painful divorce or who have suffered depression from the sudden onset of menoface and are prepared to sell their car and house to fund what they may be sold as a facelift that will last 15 years so is worth the investment and transform them back to their youthful face. I have seen the angry video rants when their facelift falls at 7 months and listened to another share how the majority of ladies in Beverly Hills walk around with fallen facelifts.

Perhaps the answer is fat graft + smas FL +postop steroids as a permanent version of fillers + threads. The majority of ladies in the US and UK are solely relying on a facelift without replacing volume loss. This may account for why my smas FL result is better than most, even those getting a smas facelift. So the order again is first op: upper bleph with lid fat graft, 2nd op: lip lift, 3rd & 4th ops: full face fat graft + top up and finally 5th op: smas FL or FL/NL + postop steroids. Ladies who try to get everything done in one op risk mega swelling, facial distortion and unpredictable healing and results.

View attachment 5972936View attachment 5972938View attachment 5972952View attachment 5972953
@MissOrange , what do you think of doing it the other way around, ie. have an Smas FL first (with steroids ofc, haha) and then a fat graft? I really hate my sagging jowls and would like to get them fixed asap.

Knowing that neck lifts fail over time, I am fortunate with Nick Rhodes' VR smas FL I got my class 2 neck sorted to class 1 too! Already tpfers have booked his bargain £7995 smas FL under GA for June and Sept. He is able to do more under GA. Although mine was under local.

'The SMAS extends over the cheek, inserting at the melolabial crease, and is continuous with the platysma inferiorly.' Wow! This means pulling the smas vertically upwards improves the neck as it pulls up the platysma muscle in the neck too as it is all connected!!!

Yesterday I met a lady who has had 2 full neck lifts with platsymaplasty a year apart and both have failed! This confirms Marando saying neck lifts fail over time! I have compiled a collage of neck fails you can request to see by dm. I would have to have a truly bad neck at least class 4 for me to embark on a cycle of neck lifts.

Here are my pics from yesterday (top 2) vs my 4 ugly meno-neck before pics.

Collage_2024-03-27_07_29_26.jpg

20240318_062345.jpg

Last edited:
If you are feeling sorry for yourself in your 50s, just know that celebs face the same aging problems. Here 59 yo Sandra Bullock is consulting a surgeon who charges $50k-$100k for a DP FL. At least you know that smas trumps DP! And you can get one for only £7995!

20240329_071218.jpg

20240329_071355.jpg

If you are feeling sorry for yourself in your 50s, just know that celebs face the same aging problems. Here 59 yo Sandra Bullock is consulting a surgeon who charges $50k-$100k for a DP FL. At least you know that smas trumps DP! And you can get one for only £7995!

View attachment 5974882

View attachment 5974883
Please how can I contact you I have dm your Instagram you have so much info and I need help