How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

Today's post is on facial fat graft and weight gain. If you embark on a facial fat graft journey, you must not gain too much weight or the tummy/thigh thicker grafted cells in your face will expand, hypertrophy and increase in number too.

Here US influencer Kitty Berry who got facial fat graft from gng hospital many years ago is now getting lipo to her double chin and body at Girin clinic. Her forehead is now very round and protruding from fat graft and face bordering on pillow face. She had an amazing initial result (see b&a photo) but to maintain this would require stable body weight.

Collage_2024-02-13_05_11_29.jpg

Last edited:
Today my surgeon Nick Rhodes posted my 2Y facelift result on his instagram! In 16 days I see him in person with my close friend flying in from the US for facelift with him, and he finally gets to see his work on me 2Y2.5M later. I shall be trying to convince him that his smas plication beats deep plane and show him a collage of 4 of his patients who had smas+steroids sourced themselves (I convinced them to take postop steroids) who are happy at 1.5-2Y vs a collage of awful US and UK deep plane results at up to a year postop with deep nasolabial folds.

Love how an instagram viewer posted 'she's very young' on Nick's post of my facelift. Boy did I ROFL! lol

This thread has had over 567,000 views so I expect a tsunami of readers will want to fly to see Nick in York for his magical smas facelift. Smas+steroids is the only way to go! He just has to agree to offer smas again and to try prescribing steroids.

20240320_094732.jpg

20240318_080012.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240320-100330_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320-100330_Instagram.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lien and blisssoul1
Super news! A British lady had her consult with Nick today and he offered her VR Smas facelift! Yay!!! Smas is now back on the menu! His price is reasonable. VR macs is £5495 +£3k GA costs and anaesthetist fee + £1500 premium for Nick including upgrade to smas plication =£ 9995 which saves Brits from flying to Turkey and paying £7k for an invasive deep plane with risk of GA psychosis, extreme swelling requiring emergency IV prednisolone, up to 6 months of neuropraxia palsy from damage to the marginal mandibular branch of the facial nerve or flying to Korea for ASPS 9 million won sale price. The price for smas face and neck lift is £15995 so it is £6k more to add a necklift which is less than what you would pay for a necklift in isolation. I am so happy. In 16 days I can just sit back and watch my friend’s consultation with Nick. The only thing I would change is for her to get her chin fat graft from Dr Seo in Seoul as she will be flying back for a top up to the upper lid fat graft for 700,000 won or £450 and not get a silicone chin implant but that is up to her.

We now have a surgeon in the UK who is both affordable and does smas facelifts!!! Now if Nick would prescribe a week of postop prednisolone, he would get A*!

• Love
Reactions: weewee and Lien
Quick update, the price for Nick’s vertical restore smas plication facelift under GA is £7995! Yay! Even cheaper than DP £9995 and better in my opinion. I don’t have the price of smas FL with NL so will have to wait until someone else gets a quote from the clinic to find out. The cheapest smas FL in Korea in 2020 was Dr Choi at MVP for 6.5 million won. The cheapest smas FL in Korea in 2024 is Dr Lee at ASPS for 9 million won sale promo only.

Last edited:
Tbh I think it’s just best to either get like you said fat or just get your jaw done like moved forward if it’s recessed. Implants cause bone recession over time due to the pressure. But fat can also lead to droopiness in the future.

Fat grafting can lead to droopiness? Oh no!
It might be minor in the chin area, I'm going with the reasoning of fat transfer in the first place. If there's something that stretches out the skin slightly and will disappear over time (we lose fat over time anyways as we age), then it'll cause slightly more drooping. Overall if you have chin issues, if it's minor then ignore it. but if it's needing something, should just go with bone movement rather than implants or fat.

omg and also don't get filler anyone. If you have chin recession, don't get filler. You can get bone erosion. someone I know has gotten chin filler and now has two holes in their chin area. idk how filler that but it's due to that since they've never gotten anything else in that area.

Reactions: MissOrange
Today's post confirms that women's faces age 3x faster than men's when they reach their 50s! This may explain the divorce rate in women in their 50s? Men are looking for younger replacements! Blame menoface and the loss of oestrogen!

We women are smarter than men so sort it with upper bleph with lid fat graft, brow tattoo, lip lift, facial fat graft and a smas FL! For those going for perfection, get tip rhinoplasty, frontal hair transplant, porcelain veneers and dye your grey hair. And then there's the body to fix! Hope your late parents left you an inheritance to cover costs by this time!

Last edited:
Time to take out your tape measure and see if your chin bone is shrinking with premature accelerated aging or menoface! It should be 3 inches (7.6 cms) from the base of your nose to the bottom of your chin. Good luck!

That said mine is 2.675 inches which puts me in the over 60s category! Yikes! I still won't get a chin implant. Shame I had my chinbone shaved at 49. It would have shrunk by itself! lol. I am counting on my zygoma bones to shrink as I age so no zygoma reduction needed. Does this mean I will look even prettier as my zygoma shrinks from bone loss?

20240322_070801.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gats and Lien
For ladies who say it is good to have some nasolabial lines as no lines may make the face look plastic, here is the classification for nasolabial lines/folds. You may never look under 40s with telltale signs of nasolabials! Get a deep plane, cut your zygomatic and masseteric ligaments and you may never look 20s. Go for smas all day!

Everywhere I go once strangers learn I am decades older than they are, they want to know my secret. No nasolabial lines!!!

20240322_063827.jpg

Time to take out your tape measure and see if your chin bone is shrinking with premature accelerated aging or menoface! It should be 3 inches (7.6 cms) from the base of your nose to the bottom of your chin. Good luck!

That said mine is 2.675 inches which puts me in the over 60s category! Yikes! I still won't get a chin implant. Shame I had my chinbone shaved at 49. It would have shrunk by itself! lol. I am counting on my zygoma bones to shrink as I age so no zygoma reduction needed. Does this mean I will look even prettier as my zygoma shrinks from bone loss?

View attachment 5970612
I just measured mine - first time ever, haha. Mine is exactly 3 inches. Should I crack open a bottle of bubbly? :biggrin: