How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

Oh what a relief! Thank you @K Couture! I shall remember to take photos at chin level! I was beginning to think my head was too big for my body and blaming all the fat grafts I put in my face! lol

Oh the wrong angle can really fuk with your head. I had that problem too. In the mirror i looked fabulous as i checked myself out before a night out. then i took the selfie and was like.....is my head too big for my body? what is going on. Then i realized it was the angle :P

• Haha
Reactions: MissOrange
Hi when I inquired about getting Zygoma cheekbone and Mandible jaw reduction, I was told I can get SMAS facelift at the same time. My face is already sagging at an early age from significant weight loss so I definitely need it regardless of whether I reduce reduce my cheekbone/jaw.

But how come I never hear about anyone getting FC+SMAS facelift at the same time? Is it a bad idea? I'd rather just do it all in one procedure.

Hi when I inquired about getting Zygoma cheekbone and Mandible jaw reduction, I was told I can get SMAS facelift at the same time. My face is already sagging at an early age from significant weight loss so I definitely need it regardless of whether I reduce reduce my cheekbone/jaw.

But how come I never hear about anyone getting FC+SMAS facelift at the same time? Is it a bad idea? I'd rather just do it all in one procedure.

thats an awful awful idea. You cannot accurately predict how much sagging you will have following a zygoma and mandible reduction so results is guaranteed to be subpar. There is one lady who did this in the past. Her name is Mrsking she wrote of her experience and how she needed to go back for revision lifts soon after. The posts should be about 4-5 years back if you do a search

Reactions: pie and MissOrange
I sent my photos to Dr Dongman Park via messenger on IG and instead of a detailed assessment, I got a banal response to come to Korea after the pandemic was over. Doesn’t sound like they showed Dr Park. I was asking how long after smas plication could I then get Dr Park’s extended smasectomy? Whether he had a free revision policy for up to a year? What his opinion was of my current face. Sigh. The pandemic is over in the UK. Is it still going on in Korea? I thought foreigners could now enter without quarantine?

6436DE6D-A676-4893-9322-2417CC628CFD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Lien
I think you look great Ms Orange. I would agree with the less is more approach. Give yourself time to heal. How about JK plastic surgery for face lift ? Anyone heard about their facelift results they have some nice videos on you tube .I went there for my rhinoplasty consult and quite liked the clinic and surgeons but didn’t go there in the end as I felt at the time they were overcharging although in retrospect it was almost equivalent to what I paid elsewhere.

I went back to wearing my £5 ebay china v line bandage and drinking water and wow! Here is a b&a collage of wearing the bandage for 2 hours a day and drinking more water. I shall use this conservative approach for now. There are 2 working theories...the more facelifts one has, the tighter the face eventually gets vs smasectomy. I still need to research this as I am not 100% convinced of the longevity of a smasectomy and do not want to spend £12k-£20k to find out. I definitely do not look 56!

20220530_065155.jpg

20220529_091316.jpg

Last edited:
Here is definitive proof that macs lifts and smas plication facelifts may not last past 4 months. The top selfies are hours before my VR macs lift on July 5 2021 and the bottom selfies were 16.5 weeks after my second VR (Jan 31) taken on May 28 2022 which was actually a smas plication. £4k and 8 months after 2 facelifts and little to no difference. The smas lift by sutures holds no longer than pdo threads in my opinion. I have not gone back to fillers or botox. What b&a photos of surgeon's IG do not tell you is if ladies used botox or fillers in their afters so it may not necessarily be indicative of FL longevity if they used fillers for a nonsurgical facelift in the interim.

20220528_083212.jpg

Reactions: Gats and pie
I went back to wearing my £5 ebay china v line bandage and drinking water and wow! Here is a b&a collage of wearing the bandage for 2 hours a day and drinking more water. I shall use this conservative approach for now. There are 2 working theories...the more facelifts one has, the tighter the face eventually gets vs smasectomy. I still need to research this as I am not 100% convinced of the longevity of a smasectomy and do not want to spend £12k-£20k to find out. I definitely do not look 56!

View attachment 5414843

View attachment 5414844

It is difficult to tell because your before-wearing picture has no makeup but after, you have make-up.

But if it works, that's great!

Does anyone have experience with The Plan PS?

I had a consultation with Seoul Guide Medical - omg. they take forever and after a month they provided recommendations at the View and ID. I asked which doctors and they didn't give me any names. They said they would get back to me. Apparently all the clinics are extremely busy. I have attached their prices. When I asked about other clinics they said that they didn't have a relationship with those clinics so I think they just pick large hospitals that have doctors for everything under the sun. Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 8.38.39 PM.png

I think I will have to do what I did when I got my nose done - which is make two trips - one in which I meet with 5-8 cinics. Then a second trip in which I schedule the surgery at the clinic I've decided on. I would do it in one trip but I think scheduling that quickly with a good doctor is not going to be that easy.

Does anyone have experience with The Plan PS?

I had a consultation with Seoul Guide Medical - omg. they take forever and after a month they provided recommendations at the View and ID. I asked which doctors and they didn't give me any names. They said they would get back to me. Apparently all the clinics are extremely busy. I have attached their prices. When I asked about other clinics they said that they didn't have a relationship with those clinics so I think they just pick large hospitals that have doctors for everything under the sun. View attachment 5415543
those are agency prices with commission. Just contact the clinics on your own you will find the prices are much much lower than that in reality. Plus even lower after you bargain in person.

those are agency prices with commission. Just contact the clinics on your own you will find the prices are much much lower than that in reality. Plus even lower after you bargain in person.
Do you know any interpreters who are active now? I used to use Carol but she seems to have gone MIA. I would like a bilingual point person for consultations.

Also, has anyone done a sub-brow lift? I've had multiple eye revisions and the last surgeon cut too much skin so I cannot have them touch my eyes again. They droop and I was told a brow lift would help but then someone said that it would have minimal effect. If anyone has experience with a sub-brow lift please let me know. Thanks!

Also, has anyone done a sub-brow lift? I've had multiple eye revisions and the last surgeon cut too much skin so I cannot have them touch my eyes again. They droop and I was told a brow lift would help but then someone said that it would have minimal effect. If anyone has experience with a sub-brow lift please let me know. Thanks!

Subbrow lifts are bad. They dont last long and leave a scar. Do an actual forehead lift. Thats the correct way to address the brows. I just did my endoscopic brow lift a week ago and loving my results. Also, you dont need an interpreter. Most clinics have translators and most surgeons speak decent to proficient english so communication never been an issue for me in korea

Reactions: MissOrange
got it. Thanks K Couture - by the way - are you open to giving your top 5 clinics for anti-aging. I plan to go in about two months and will be scheduling consultations. So far I have: PlanPS, JW, Wonjin, BioClinic and currently undecided on ID and the View.