How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

This liquid facelift was done by an Australian clinic in a small city. Kudos to them. Results beat any injectors I have been following in Taiwan, Seoul and Singapore who are considered masters of the game and trainers for filler companies.
If she went to surgeon I bet they would recommend at least a MACS lift. She went from looking a tired mid-40's, early 50's to a youthful 32, IMOScreen Shot 2022-05-20 at 4.36.12 pm.png

Hi everyone. can I know how long does Fat Graft/Transfer last? Is it permanent?
And any side effect?
I have been trying to google and ask consultants.
They said that it's permanent. But I also heard on PF that it only last a few years?
Hi @zara.101 welcome! Alas it is not permanent. Fat graft cells reabsorb so need top ups. But if you eat a high fat and protein diet for 4 months posr fat graft it helps the cells survive longer.

This liquid facelift was done by an Australian clinic in a small city. Kudos to them. Results beat any injectors I have been following in Taiwan, Seoul and Singapore who are considered masters of the game and trainers for filler companies.
If she went to surgeon I bet they would recommend at least a MACS lift. She went from looking a tired mid-40's, early 50's to a youthful 32, IMOView attachment 5408172
@Transformation2021 never trust photos as they can be photoshopped!

Word of caution. Be very careful in facelift fb groups. Ladies may resort to using face apps, filters, photoshops to reveal an incredible after FL face to garner 100s of likes and comnents praising their new found youth and beauty. I fell for one such lady's after photo. The first photo is the one she posted saying it was 16 days post FL with Nick Rhodes. I saw this 59 yo's photo and immediately booked him. I have covered her eyes for anonymity but she had posted without hiding her eyes so I felt I could trust the full face photo.

Then I chatted with her privately and she told me she was happy but getting a little tweakment for a small jowl. I thought that odd as she looked perfect and came across a youtube video of her 7 months post her VR. OMG I realised I had been plastic surgery cat fished. The second photo is a screenshot from the video with no filters or photoshop.

She then got a revision with Nick and yet again posted a photoshopped after for further praise and likes in a facelift fb group.

Another thing ladies do is find very old befores from when they were obese and post this as a before FL so the after looks more dramatic when actually they lost all the weight before a FL so actually the difference is very minimal or the before actually looked more natural and beautiful than the after but they don't want to post that so they choose a time when they looked the worst and weighed much more to use as a before.

It taught me a lesson. Never trust selfies. Look for videos. Don't be plastic surgery cat fished!

20220521_063455.jpg

20220521_063512.jpg

Then there is the 24 mm front lens of a phone creating a fishbowl selfie vs the 85 mm truer camera portrait lens. This lady posted a deep plane FL after selfie that looked too good to be true. Her face had slimmed a lot and looked longer than her before when in actuality her post FL real face looked wider and rounder with a 85 mm portrait lens. This after then matched the surgeon's before in shape and looked like a realistic improvement in the jowls.

I am waiting for the official 85 mm wedding photos to see what I truly look like. I look good in both the front and rear phone cameras and I look good in the mirror so this is a good sign for now.

20220521_064753.jpg

At 15 weeks and 6 days post smas plication I have visible skin laxity when I tilt my head downwards, more on the right than on the left. I had mentioned twice that my skin on the right side of my face was looser than the left but both times Nick said he removes the same amount from each side. I now have a good left side and a not so good right side. Not bad enough for Korea yet and still acceptable for age 56! lol.

20220522_095945.jpg

20220522_173958.jpg

At 15 weeks and 6 days post smas plication I have visible skin laxity when I tilt my head downwards, more on the right than on the left. I had mentioned twice that my skin on the right side of my face was looser than the left but both times Nick said he removes the same amount from each side. I now have a good left side and a not so good right side. Not bad enough for Korea yet and still acceptable for age 56! lol.

View attachment 5409852

View attachment 5409853
Have you had an upper and lower eye lift? Your eyes look fantastic as well as your jawline

Reactions: MissOrange
Have you had an upper and lower eye lift? Your eyes look fantastic as well as your jawline
Hi @Summer78888, Yes Dr Seo who now owns his own clinic Machimpyo did my upper eyelids 6 years ago and they still look great as he did ptosis muscle repair and fat grafting with top up. I had lower bleph only once 15 years ago in the uk when I saw eye bags in my 40s. Dr Seo is the best for Asian natural beautiful eyes and corrects botches done elsewhere too. As for the jawline, take the selfie from above to create a v line jawline. ;)

I still can't believe I am 56. British people treat me like a teen in public when I go out without makeup.

Reactions: peachesandrose
Dr Dongman Park's latest patient on IG flew in from Minnesota! I can't believe she has no swelling on day 3 and looks this super! Even my Brazilian hair stylist made me promise to get my next facelift in Korea! I wish he were cheaper. I may not be able to afford him. Sigh.

20220526_064249.jpg

Do mirrors in Harrods make you look thinner? I took a selfie using the rear phone camera of my reflection in a mirror at Harrods. Okay my body looks tiny as I weigh 97 lbs but not this thin surely? It made my face look thin and long. Sigh. Great optical illusion in a store mirror. I wish my face looked this good. Although it is of my good left side of my face, and I did have arm lipo a few years ago before covid lockdown.

20220522_162937.jpg

Do mirrors in Harrods make you look thinner? I took a selfie using the rear phone camera of my reflection in a mirror at Harrods. Okay my body looks tiny as I weigh 97 lbs but not this thin surely? It made my face look thin and long. Sigh. Great optical illusion in a store mirror. I wish my face looked this good. Although it is of my good left side of my face, and I did have arm lipo a few years ago before covid lockdown.

View attachment 5412381

The angle is distorted though. Not sure if its the mirror or the positon you holding the camera. I noticed this too recently in my full length mirror at home. if i take a selfie with the phone camera low down there, it makes my head look out of proportion to my body and it shrinks my physique, making me look shorter than i am. When i lift the phone camera higher up to around my chin level, thats when the photo becomes more proportionate and realistic

Reactions: Lien and MissOrange
The angle is distorted though. Not sure if its the mirror or the positon you holding the camera. I noticed this too recently in my full length mirror at home. if i take a selfie with the phone camera low down there, it makes my head look out of proportion to my body and it shrinks my physique, making me look shorter than i am. When i lift the phone camera higher up to around my chin level, thats when the photo becomes more proportionate and realistic
Oh what a relief! Thank you @K Couture! I shall remember to take photos at chin level! I was beginning to think my head was too big for my body and blaming all the fat grafts I put in my face! lol