How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

I am now researching lip tattoo to straighten my off centre cupid's bow and medical areola repigmentation/scar camouflage. Turns out menopause can cause loss of areola pigmentation! Mine are a bit of a mess with white scar lines and irregular pigmentation. Have a free phone consult with Suki tomorrow morning.

20220411_121330.jpg

20220411_121139.jpg

I have concluded why macs suspension, smas plication, deep plane facelifts may all sag by 6 months! Turns out even permanent ethibond sutures have a mean displacement of 3 cms!!! This suggests the only type of facelift that may ensure longevity is the smasectomy where a strip of smas muscle is cut away and the cut ends sutured together to allow for natural healing. One cannot rely on a facelift that uses sutures to pull up the smas and anchor it higher up as this method resembles a threadlift.

This means find a plastic surgeon who is competent in smasectomy facelifts. I have 6 weeks left to go before the pds sutures will dissolve but with the wedding in 3 weeks, at least I am covered for this and for family wedding photos. Then when it sags, I shall look at by how much and if I need to drink lots of water, go back to radiesse fillers or try face yoga.

AE85BB23-3EE2-41ED-9957-65172DF0A189.jpeg

I did a side by side comparison of my right side which tends to sag more than the left in the past, at 1 week and almost 11 weeks today. The scars are healing nicely despite the surgeon having to go through the same incisions and cut through hard scar tissue. The smas lift seems to be holding. I have 6 more weeks of hold before I have to worry about the pds sutures dissolving. I like having moles as surgical markers. I seem to look better at 96 lbs than 94 lbs as it seems to fill out the malar cheeks to give my face a little more lift from volume or it could be from the HRT, both of which are good as it is easier to weigh more than less! I shall be 56 next month. How time flies. It has been 5 years and 2 days since I started this thread! I do hope it has been a useful read. I can see it has had 380,000 views over the years! Wow!

4E35FCB8-D465-4621-8F21-6F607FA36701.png

Last edited:
I did a side by side comparison of my right side which tends to sag more than the left in the past, at 1 week and almost 11 weeks today. The scars are healing nicely despite the surgeon having to go through the same incisions and cut through hard scar tissue. The smas lift seems to be holding. I have 6 more weeks of hold before I have to worry about the pds sutures dissolving. I like having moles as surgical markers. I seem to look better at 96 lbs than 94 lbs as it seems to fill out the malar cheeks to give my face a little more lift from volume or it could be from the HRT, both of which are good as it is easier to weigh more than less! I shall be 56 next month. How time flies. It has been 5 years and 2 days since I started this thread! I do hope it has been a useful read. I can see it has had 380,000 views over the years! Wow!

View attachment 5381108

It is the best thread and I revisit it many times to make notes for questions I will ask.

Thank you so much for this thread!

Reactions: MissOrange and Lien
Today I dolled up for Easter church service. Instead of botox, lip corner surgery or exercises, I worked out an easy way to appear to have a corner lip lift! Draw your top lip liner so it ends on the inside of the bottom corner lip liner. Sometimes makeup can look like plastic surgery results!

20220417_113003.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Lien and account
I truly believe that South American surgeon offers way more than Dr Dongman Park offers for the price. I can tell that this pt got a deep plane facelift/neck lift with smasectomy, skin rejuvenating laser, facial fat grafting, rhinoplasty, lip lift, upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty, and possibly a forehead lift as well!

Last edited: