How to clean a pen mark / ink stain

hello! I am in desperate need for some help and advice!
Last night i discovered to my horror that there was a pen mark on my Lady Dior Lambskins Exterior!
I have no idea how this could have happened as this and my chanel lamb skin I take very good care of and I am quiet cautious when using them. I also keep pens away from these two bags for that exact reason so it is a complete mystery to me. Anyway it appears to just be siting on the surface of the leather it does not look like it has sunk in to leather. There must be away that I can Safely remove it? Please help!

hello! I am in desperate need for some help and advice!
Last night i discovered to my horror that there was a pen mark on my Lady Dior Lambskins Exterior!
I have no idea how this could have happened as this and my chanel lamb skin I take very good care of and I am quiet cautious when using them. I also keep pens away from these two bags for that exact reason so it is a complete mystery to me. Anyway it appears to just be siting on the surface of the leather it does not look like it has sunk in to leather. There must be away that I can Safely remove it? Please help!
Here's a link to a product that says it will take out ink. Please note that I haven't tried it personally! (I'm not sure what qualifies as non-permeable leather...)
https://www.valentinogaremi.ca/coll...s/products/ink-ball-point-pen-remover-by-avel