How old were you when you got your first Cartier piece?

Early 30s.
My husband (boyfriend at the time) bought me the Trinity ring for Christmas. He knew I wanted the love bracelet... and 10+ years later finally caved and bought it for me. He grumbled that he could have saved thousands if he had just bought it when I wanted it for closer to $4K than $7K. It's been Cartier for every occasion since as he sees how much I love their jewelry.

This is all so interesting to read! I’m 21 and went to college at a really affluent private university where seeing Cartier on 18-21 year olds was extremely common. It honestly weirded me out a little when I first got here, I’d never even heard of Cartier or VCA (ended up buying a necklace for myself this year) before college. Like, i’d see first year students in my class with Love/JUC stacks and VCA alhambras. More power to them if their families could afford it but it’s reassuring to read that most people get theirs later in life lol because I thought I was crazy for not having been given a Love for my 16th bday hahahah

This is all so interesting to read! I’m 21 and went to college at a really affluent private university where seeing Cartier on 18-21 year olds was extremely common. It honestly weirded me out a little when I first got here, I’d never even heard of Cartier or VCA (ended up buying a necklace for myself this year) before college. Like, i’d see first year students in my class with Love/JUC stacks and VCA alhambras. More power to them if their families could afford it but it’s reassuring to read that most people get theirs later in life lol because I thought I was crazy for not having been given a Love for my 16th bday hahahah
I know what you mean. My cousin is VERY, very wealthy, and they live in a very affluent part of Long Island, NY and she got her oldest daughter a Love and a JUC while she was in college (at USC). I thought that was a bit OTT, but hey, it's their money, who am I to judge?