How old were you when you got your first Cartier piece?

Apr 29, 2021
I was 36 and purchased my Love bracelet from my inheritance after my parents passed away, I wanted something that wouldn’t just be any old piece of jewellery I wear from time to time. I have since bought a second again from that inheritance, my last gift from them that I plan to wear forever.
I love how symbolic your Love bracelets are and that you are able to always keep your parents with you :heart:.

chateleine

slippery slide
O.G.
Apr 5, 2008
Love all these stories! :heart: Got my Tank Must this year at 42, from my wonderful bf while we were on holiday. I'd just accepted a scholarship to do my PhD, and we agreed it was also a early bday present. But some months later on my actual bday, I got the love bracelet too! It's been extremely meaningful to me, since after divorce, bad relationships and failed businesses, I had to rebuild from scratch at 38. Life is wonderful now, and heading in a new direction I love. It's never too late to be happy!

Mapoon

Aug 14, 2016
My hubby got me WG love wedding band at 40 to replace my current as after having a kid etc my fingers got bigger and cannot fit. Few months following he got me the JUC YG ring (small) to wear on my right hand. Would love to add a JUC bracelet & tank watch one day but am very happy with what I got for now. Never knew I will get into FJ since Im not a very accessories person.

Nassi

Jan 31, 2021
I got my first Cartier item for my 33rd birthday, which was 2 years ago. It was the thin JUC with the diamonds. To this day I think this is the most beautiful bracelet ever The JUC line is my favourite by Cartier. I am always beyond happy when I see it on my wrist. So special ✨ And now I know it was smart to start with the most expensive item on my wishlist. The price went up so much!

bigheart

love porcupine tree
O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
I am pretty sure my first piece was my first tank that I got at 35. Sold it a few years later and now have a tank in the medium size. Got a love cuff the following year at age 36 but it was too big and sold it a few years later as well. Now have a couple of love rings, gemstone love bracelet, JUC ring and hoops, trinity ring, love studs, and the pink sapphire legers studs.