How old were you when you got your first Cartier piece?

I was 36 and purchased my Love bracelet from my inheritance after my parents passed away, I wanted something that wouldn’t just be any old piece of jewellery I wear from time to time. I have since bought a second again from that inheritance, my last gift from them that I plan to wear forever.
I love how symbolic your Love bracelets are and that you are able to always keep your parents with you :heart:.

22 as a college graduation gift my mom bought me a Santos. Then a year later I got my first bonus from work, grabbed my friend for moral support (I was so intimidated at the time!), marched into Cartier NYC and bought the Trinity ring that I’d been obsessed with forever. I still have it and wear it to this day, many jobs later!

Love all these stories! :heart: Got my Tank Must this year at 42, from my wonderful bf while we were on holiday. I'd just accepted a scholarship to do my PhD, and we agreed it was also a early bday present. But some months later on my actual bday, I got the love bracelet too! It's been extremely meaningful to me, since after divorce, bad relationships and failed businesses, I had to rebuild from scratch at 38. Life is wonderful now, and heading in a new direction I love. It's never too late to be happy!

My hubby got me WG love wedding band at 40 to replace my current as after having a kid etc my fingers got bigger and cannot fit. Few months following he got me the JUC YG ring (small) to wear on my right hand. Would love to add a JUC bracelet & tank watch one day but am very happy with what I got for now. Never knew I will get into FJ since Im not a very accessories person.

I got my first Cartier item for my 33rd birthday, which was 2 years ago. It was the thin JUC with the diamonds. To this day I think this is the most beautiful bracelet ever The JUC line is my favourite by Cartier. I am always beyond happy when I see it on my wrist. So special ✨ And now I know it was smart to start with the most expensive item on my wishlist. The price went up so much!

My husband got me my first Cartier piece, a love ring for my 33rd birthday. It is still so special to me. My Cartier collection has grown since then, but that piece will always be my favorite. This year he got me a Love bracelet with 4 diamonds for our 10th anniversary! :love: It's a very close second favorite to the the ring.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure my first piece was my first tank that I got at 35. Sold it a few years later and now have a tank in the medium size. Got a love cuff the following year at age 36 but it was too big and sold it a few years later as well. Now have a couple of love rings, gemstone love bracelet, JUC ring and hoops, trinity ring, love studs, and the pink sapphire legers studs.