How often?

Joyfulheart5

Feb 25, 2009
How often do you change purses? I usually settle into one and carry it for months at a time, which makes me feel bad for my other beauties who are patiently waiting in their dust bags.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I use bags for about 6 months before switching. I usually use one bag throughout fall/winter and another for spring/summer. Sometimes I switch one out to match a specific outfit, but not often.

Lately I switch my bag every 1-3 days, I usually don't carry the same one for more than one week. I am fairly new to coach so I like admiring all of mine...it brightens up my day to change from one bag to another!

I'm like MandarPandar. I can carry the same bag for a week *tops* but I tend to switch out once a day. Today, I actually switched twice: In the morning I used my large Black Leather Ergo Pleated Hobo and in the evening I swapped my Ergo for my LV Batignolles Horizontal. The wallet stayed the same--Monogram ZCP. :P

The main reason for the effortless swap is thanks to my Cherry Handbag Organizer. Easy peasy. This organizer also gives great structure to my Carly and Zoe and provides the perfect "V" slouch down the middle. I can't live without this organizer anymore and I wouldn't want to either.

[BTW, I don't sell these organizers at all except just to share with you what I use inside my handbags. I just luvvv it so much and use mine all the time and depend on it as my bag shaper and carryall.]

Last edited:
I love switching them up but transferring all my stuff plus the wallet (which due to my fickleness must match the bag) week after week gets tiresome!
So I pretty much stick to one bag for several months at a time, switching out for special occasions or to match an outfit :biggrin:

I think the longest I've ever carried 1 bag is maybe a month. My tattoo tote. Now I'm onto Bonnie satchel and I have a feeling she'll be on my arm until atleast the 6th of Sept. when us Iowa gals are meeting at the outlet for group Coach retail therapy!! Then maybe I'll carry Sabrina, Julainne or Lindsay!!!

I keep at least 3 bags in rotation for day-time use. :P

And I will switch my purses again if I'm going out in the evenings to dinner.
That means, I rotate at least 3 or 4 more purses if needed.

So, in all, about 7 to 8 purses a week is not unusual.

It sounds like work but the essentials are always the same: makeup pouch, wallet, hand sanitizer, and work access pass.

I bring my work access pass everywhere since I never know when I have to be called in to work.