How often?

Every week... sometimes multiple times a week but I try to buy bags that go with many outfits. I don't like the idea of using a bag for months, especially if you have other bags, because it wears the bag down. However, if you always rotate then it really does nothing.

I'm mental :wacko: I change every day even when I'm not going anywhere!

wow, how? you put your wallet etc in a new bag like the night before or? :smile:

I change every- or every other day. Mostly because of the different outfits I wear , one purse dosen't fit to all my jackets, shoes etc..and it also depends on where i'm going and what i'm bringing :smile:

I usually wear the same bag until I buy a new one, which is typically about every 6-12 months. I have a handful of Chanels in my collection and I will sometimes carry a different bag on the weekend, for a special occasion, etc.

At the end of the day, I take the contents of my bag out, put wallet and others in a special tray, file reciepts and put the bag back in the closet.
The next morning, I grab a bag to go with my outfit or mood.

Only bag I don't change that often is my briefcase.

I use my chanel cerf with GH as my everyday work bag...but it is filled with my paperwork so I also carry a seperate purse, which I usually change every 1-2 days depending on my outfit.

I don't switch very often, like once a month or so. I'm pretty lazy and I hate cleaning out my purses.

Most of my bags work for everyday stuff anyway. I have a couple purses that I rarely use because they are either dressier or big bags. These threads are good for making me switch bags though!