how often do you

One a month probably, unless there is a new line that I love coming out. I haven't really been too crazy about anything yet this year :sad: I hope the Nimbus melts my heart & I end up keeping it when it finally gets here.
I pretty much have everything I really want from the permanent lines.........until I see the beautiful pics you all post when you get a new bag *sigh* then I end up wanting whatever it is for myself. ...and then sanity sets in & I wait for new stuff. It's a neverending cycle with me.

it depends. i dont work and i dont use cc's when buying LV. i am more like a binge buyer.it seems i buy LV's a couple of times in a month then i lose interest, and then buy again a couple of months after. i dont go for LE items so i dont have a problem with that. sorry my post is long.

At least once a month, but after I get the EPI speedy in ivory next week, I will hold off on buying as I have everything I want at the moment. If anything new in the MC line comes out then that is when I will make my next purchase.

seasonal...spring, summer, fall, and winter...4 times a year I guess (because i just started to buy LV last Dec.)
I won't buy only one bag for one season, but I had done the shopping in this spring.