How often do you wash your hair?

I wash it every other day. I have thin hair, oily skin so it's kinda gross on the 2nd day. However, everyone keeps saying that it's best to wash every other day. :amuse: So i always put my hair up on the 2nd day.

Hi, dear!
i am with u , but i just wonder why my hair grows so slow even 1m for 1 month , is it too slow:sad: for washing it day by day , but my boyfriend can got :blink: 3cm for 1 month time, my friends told me eat mass meat then they will grow much more faster and better, do u have the experience to protect your hair and any useful tips for hair protection , YOU LOOK GREAT !:nuts: , Very glad meet u here! Have a nice day , beauty !:amuse:

EVERY NIGHT
i don't know if it's a psychological thing, but i always feel like my hair gets oily if i haven't washed it in more than 24 hours
my friends tell me my hair doesn't get oily, but i think i feel that it does because my mom drummed it into my head that i have to wash my hair daily

Every other day. I have thick hair, too. My hair is just too dry to tolerate everyday. It starts breaking at the ends. I think this has to do with hair dye as well. I cover my greys and this drys it out.

usually every other day-ish, it's really thick and tends to dry out, so I'll usually wash it for one or two days in a row and then give it a break of a day. It looks ok, but I usually wear it up on the day it isn't washed.

I have long straight hair that only looks good when it's freshly shampooed. Although I shower everyday, I can never get up early enough to get a shampoo and blowdry in. So, it's every other day for me.

i wash usually every third day, my hair is super curly and cury hair is prone to dryness, and i find that my hair can usually be washed one night, be worn down for two days as long as the curls don't get too frizzy (i can't brush my hair to fix that), and then be in a ponytail on the first part of wash day. i always wash my hair at night because i find that if i let it dry while i'm asleep, laying on the pillow behind me (never under my head), it gives it a ton of volume and some quirkiness, which i like. during the summer, it's usually every other day because the humidity and heat make it frizzy and oily quicker, but i try to avoid that.