How often do you wash your hair?

I shower once or twice a day, but I only wash my hair every other day. Ladies, it's much better for your hair!! :P

Although now I feel gross since all of you wash it everyday :wacko:

I was told this, by somebody I know who has wonderful shiny hair. She says that the less she washes it, the better it looks. (We were on a bus, when she told me this -- a bit too loudly, I guess -- and all of the other bus passengers all looked at her -- she was so embarrassed!).

i wash it every couple of days .. i got meduim thicked hair yet its really long and it feels sooooo heavy when its wet and specially when am showering ... i miss my short hair... yet i prefer my self with my long hair =)

Everyday! I know your not supposed to, but i really dont like the feeling of every other day. It gets very messy at work what with all the running around and all glue/paint/sand that the kids rub into it.

I wash it every other day.

I found that when I washed it everyday (I tried this for a short period of time), my hair became too dry - it was bad for my hair, it felt almost like straw until I put conditioner in it.

I wash mine every other day, as it gets brittle if I wash it every day, no matter what products I've tried.

I always wash it when I shower, before I go to bed, so I don't damage it more with the dryer. (If I'm going out, on day one or day two, then I always tend to wash it again) Then, every other day, because I'm not washing my hair, I get to have a lovely long hot relaxing bath!

K