How Often Do You Visit Pf?

This is my life :blush:

But naturally it should be, right??

Only time I am not browsing/working is when I am sleeping or really crunched for time at work!

For awhile it has been on and off all day long, but since my son has returned from his dad's house (he was gone for a month) he has been on the computer playing runescape!!

When I joined last year, I initially was on the PF about six times a day. Then life's drama happens...I find myself being on it less frequently. Now, I probably visit once or twice a month. So, you can imagine how much catching up I have to do.

Far, far too much. I check my e-mails during breakfast, and of course, check out the threads in tPF. And every evening.... and have it logged in all weekend long!

I used to be able to log in during work, but in the last two weeks I've realised I can't. I think the nice IT man at work is trying to tell me something... :shame:

You would have been better asking "When aren't you on tPF?" ;)

I log on first thing at work and sometimes, it's the last thing I gawk at before sleepy.

so i'm working a 16-hour shift tonight...i've been here since 3pm and i think that this is already the 10th time i've logged on (that's the nice thing about being in charge and having no assignment). i'm sick...10 times in 12 hours. *whew* 3 1/2 more hours to go...hehe good think i have some dunkin donuts and tPF keeping me company...

how often??? too often!!! LOL :roflmfao: i'm usually on and off tPF all day - but work is busy now - 2nd semester is always like this!!! :Push: but since i've gotten home, i havent logged off!!! :graucho: i miss tPF during the day...