How often do you typically switch bags?

Kat2

Oct 8, 2005
Indiana USA
How long do you usually carry a bag before you switch? I'm not talking temporarily switching for a special night out - I mean the bag you carry every day... how long do you use it before you decide it's time to change, either to a new bag or to one you already own?

I tend to change bags once every two months... sometimes I get a new bag, and sometimes I just switch to another one I already own.

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
New York City
I'd love to switch every day but I just can't find the extra 3 minutes some mornings to do it. I'd say I manage it once week.....

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
I do seasonal rotations. During a season there may be 1-2 bags I rotate at a time.
(This may be changing as I supplement my collection):amuse:

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
usually when i get bored of the bag or i get a new one. so varies from a couple of months to a week...

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
I used to switch every couple of weeks, but lately I switch depending on what I'm wearing, or my mood. Today I feel like carrying my paddington, so I'll be switching bags. I've missed it :P

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
Minnesota
I switch like every 3 days. I'll think about a purse I haven't worn or missed and take that out, or if I end up buying a new purse.