How often do you typically switch bags?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. How long do you usually carry a bag before you switch? I'm not talking temporarily switching for a special night out - I mean the bag you carry every day... how long do you use it before you decide it's time to change, either to a new bag or to one you already own?

I tend to change bags once every two months... sometimes I get a new bag, and sometimes I just switch to another one I already own.

2. I usually switch every couple of weeks.

3. depending on what I'm wearing...everyday!

4. I switch almost everyday. My bag has to go with my emsemble. ;)

5. I switch almost everyday depending on the outfit and the mood.

6. I'd love to switch every day but I just can't find the extra 3 minutes some mornings to do it. I'd say I manage it once week.....

7. I do seasonal rotations. During a season there may be 1-2 bags I rotate at a time.
    (This may be changing as I supplement my collection):amuse:

8. Depend of what I am wearing and the mood.

9. It used to be every season (about every couple months) but now it's almost everyday.

10. I switch everyday.

11. Almost everyday, depends on what I feel like carrying that day.

12. usually when i get bored of the bag or i get a new one. so varies from a couple of months to a week...

13. I used to switch every couple of weeks, but lately I switch depending on what I'm wearing, or my mood. Today I feel like carrying my paddington, so I'll be switching bags. I've missed it :p

14. I switch like every 3 days. I'll think about a purse I haven't worn or missed and take that out, or if I end up buying a new purse.

15. I also switch every day. I go by outfit and what my day looks like. If I know I am schlepping kids around than I may use a "backsack" style, if not I use a hobo or a satchel.