How often do you typically switch bags?

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
Wow, i really need to get more purses so that I can switch more often! I'm just starting to build y collections and I still buy bags that I just don't love after I get them home and have used them a while. I usually switch each season 2-3 months.

Gia

Dec 30, 2005
I switch pretty often. I always have to "match" my bags with what I am wearing. For me, its just like putting on jewelry and shoes. I do however, have a couple of "in the moment" favorites that I switch from. If I had to dig into my closet and find the bag (where all my others are stored) I would get too lazy to switch and do it. So I keep the few I like right now in my room for easy access. I usually just toss my wallet, makeup bag, cell phone and keys from one bag to the next.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Every few days.. sometimes I just get too lazy to move things and there's no one to impress at school anyways !

Linda Ly

Nov 9, 2005
I change bags a few times a week, depending on my mood and outfits. It makes me look forward to getting ready each day!

Oct 24, 2005
UK
Whenever I get bored (fairly frequently), or if I get a new bag. I just bought a couple in the sales, and spent half a day parading around with them both on my shoulder.

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
Umm, i guess it really depends where Im going... if i have to go somewhere after work then i will switch bags... twice a day :smile:

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I'm trying to switch less and pick a weekly color-scheme/theme. Sad, isn't it? :shame:

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
I just got finished using the same bag for more than three years straight! Yes, it was my Kate Spade diaper bag.

I look forward to changing my bag every month or so now.