How often do you switch out your bags?

neatrivers

Dec 19, 2006
I wrote down ALL the bags I bought in the last two years alone, and I bought 17 bags!!!!! It is like I cannot get enough bags, but I never carry any one bag for more than a few days. I have a really nice bag collection. I am trying to figure out a way to show my bags "love" since I am not going to sell or give away any of them. My question to all of you is how often you you switch out your bags and carry them?:cool:

leasul2003

Apr 8, 2012
Midwest, USA
You're not alone. I have bought 13 in the past year. (Yes that is more than one a month.) Ugh! On average I change mine out about once a week. But there are some I use a lot more often than others.

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
USA
At this point I switch bags whenever I want and as many times as I want.
But mostly I carry by function.

If raining, I carry patent leather or PVC logo
On weekends, I carry to hobo or tote or crossbody
On workdays, I carry satchels or shoulder bag
To movies or walking, I carry small crossbody

My goto bags are MK Grayson brown logo medium satchel and MK ziptote
They are durable, light, functional and fashionable.

Enjoy your collection. No worries.

LVLadyLover

LVLadyLover
Mar 23, 2010
Toronto, Ontario CANADA
I know this is crazy, but I switch my bags out everyday! :lol: I change my purse out the night before, so I don't forget anything in the morning on the way to work! I switch between using my LV bags which are either my Monogram Totally/Damier Neverfull MM between my MK Grayson satchels and my MK Saffiano Hamilton. Lately I have been using my MK Graysons a lot! Why not make the most out of them!

darcy-0702

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Michigan
neatrivers, I have 4 I use for the late fall/ winter months. I do have to say, I have used my Linea Pelle EW tote more than the rest this season though.

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
Starting this year I've been switching them out every week. Before I'd get stuck in a bag rut where I'd use the same one for a month or two at the same time.