How often do you switch out your bags?

neatrivers

Dec 19, 2006
I wrote down ALL the bags I bought in the last two years alone, and I bought 17 bags!!!!! It is like I cannot get enough bags, but I never carry any one bag for more than a few days. I have a really nice bag collection. I am trying to figure out a way to show my bags "love" since I am not going to sell or give away any of them. My question to all of you is how often you you switch out your bags and carry them?:cool:

You're not alone. I have bought 13 in the past year. (Yes that is more than one a month.) Ugh! On average I change mine out about once a week. But there are some I use a lot more often than others.

At this point I switch bags whenever I want and as many times as I want.
But mostly I carry by function.

If raining, I carry patent leather or PVC logo
On weekends, I carry to hobo or tote or crossbody
On workdays, I carry satchels or shoulder bag
To movies or walking, I carry small crossbody

My goto bags are MK Grayson brown logo medium satchel and MK ziptote
They are durable, light, functional and fashionable.

Enjoy your collection. No worries.

I know this is crazy, but I switch my bags out everyday! :lol: I change my purse out the night before, so I don't forget anything in the morning on the way to work! I switch between using my LV bags which are either my Monogram Totally/Damier Neverfull MM between my MK Grayson satchels and my MK Saffiano Hamilton. Lately I have been using my MK Graysons a lot! Why not make the most out of them!