How often do you "swap" bags?

That is much like me. However I plan clothes the night before and if an Oak bag is integral and non negotiable, it goes to the station with me in a Tesco Bag for Life as do light coloured shoes.

Two days is the max I would use a bag in a row, unless I am in the first flush of wanton naked lust. Splodgey Bays was 4 days when I got her last month.

I'm up on the Isle of Skye just now with only two bags and that is horrendous. However I have used Alana as a soap bag as a cheat third bag with all my bits in a Superdrug poke to protect the interior.

I love getting home from holiday and opening up my wardobes and seeing all my babies again!!!!

I don't bother with liners. Just toss everything out on the duvet and replace in the new bag, sifting out chewing gum wrappers, receipts I would eat rather than show OH and those bits that look like pencil sharpenings that appear in all my bags.

That is so funny!!!!!:roflmfao:

Hmm I'm afraid I'm rather lazy where bag swapping is concerned:sleepy: I can go for months at a time using the same bag, I really must try harder to give all my girls a turn:yes:

Me too!! At the moment, it is tricky for me to get in to change my bags every day .. & Im not at my best in the mornings .. & normally running late :lol:

I think one reason for me using a bag for aaaaaaaaages, is due to some of my brand new bags developing faults early on. I am paranoid about this happening again .. so I use the bags as much as possible until I am sure they are ok!!

Mind you - I have used grey Daria for most of this year so far!! Once I sort myself & my room out .. I will change a bit more.

I am really looking forward to some brighter days, so that turq Mitzy can come out to play again!! :yahoo: I dont subscribe to the whole summer/winter bags thing .. I use what I want when I want & whatever takes my fancy wins .. but turq Mitzy did need a wee rest bless her! :biggrin:

I swap most days. Occasionally I'll use the same bag for a few days but not often.

I choose the bag first and then work out what outfit I'll wear. Today was sunny so I gave my yellow Anya Hindmarch its first trip out as it seemed the ideal bag for a bright, spring day.
I'm off to Athens for a long weekend soon and I've decided which bags are coming, just have to work out the clothes now! After buying turquoise Mitzy hobo I ended up getting lots of turquoise and white clothes to go with it.
I don't use a liner. I just empty everything out, clear out the tissues, receipts and other detritus and bung it all in the next bag.

Normally when I just get a new bag, I tend to carry it every single day for months to break it in. Then I get bored with it and switch back to older bags which I will probably rotate every week/every 2 weeks.