How often do you "swap" bags?

Sadly, I don't rotate as much as I should. I use different bags on weekends, but my work bag tends to be the same every day for the week. It's truly a crisis right now because I changed jobs to one where I take a lot more work home with me, so my smaller 'work' bags aren't getting rotated in at all (Marc Jacobs Whiskey Satchel, I miss you). I need another large work bag.

Since I joined tpf I change a lot more often than before, normally a couple of times per week. Before I had the newest bag for some monhts and only changed for weekends and if other needs.

Now when I have a vip liner it is really easy !

I change my bag according to what I'm wearing. The colour has to coordinate/complement. The weather is also a deciding factor. If it's wet and miserable then I choose the bag first and the clothes to match!

I tend to change my bags every two weeks or so. Mind you, since I got my VIP - business liner (inspired by you girls at the forum:tup:) I started to swap a bit more often...

I swap mine most days, sometimes twice for morning & evening, at other times I could use the same bag several days in a row. Depends on my outfits, the weather and whether I am just being lazy or not :nuts:

I change my bag according to what I'm wearing. The colour has to coordinate/complement. The weather is also a deciding factor. If it's wet and miserable then I choose the bag first and the clothes to match!

That is much like me. However I plan clothes the night before and if an Oak bag is integral and non negotiable, it goes to the station with me in a Tesco Bag for Life as do light coloured shoes.

Two days is the max I would use a bag in a row, unless I am in the first flush of wanton naked lust. Splodgey Bays was 4 days when I got her last month.

I'm up on the Isle of Skye just now with only two bags and that is horrendous. However I have used Alana as a soap bag as a cheat third bag with all my bits in a Superdrug poke to protect the interior.

I love getting home from holiday and opening up my wardobes and seeing all my babies again!!!!

I don't bother with liners. Just toss everything out on the duvet and replace in the new bag, sifting out chewing gum wrappers, receipts I would eat rather than show OH and those bits that look like pencil sharpenings that appear in all my bags.