How often do you see authentic B-bags while out and about?

I'm in Melbourne (Australia) and I'm surprised by how many real ones I see. At least one or two a week! Just today I spotted a greige twiggy. Yippee! I also see lots of other designer bags (YSL, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Chanel, LV of course), but then I'm always looking out for them...

Like emanu replied back in Sept...I live in MI and frequent Somerset collection and the downtown areas... I have yet to see a Bbag in action though!!! :sad: (Although a number of the speciality shoe stores in the downtown areas here carry "inspired" ones... :yucky: )

Emanu - I hope I see you at Somerset someday!!! If you see a brunette with one of the bags in my signature, who stares intently at every woman's shoulder that goes by... don't be scared - come say hi, probably just me!! :P

Funny story: I did get stopped one day recently in the Somerset Nordstroms by one of the SAs in Handbags, while carrying my Ink First. Her eyes got big, and I don't know if she knew what it was, but she asked me what the color of my bag was, because "she really liked it"... I pulled it off my shoulder so she could see the color, but I was really flustered, because it was the first time anyone has stopped me to ask about my bag!! :smile: I just kind of stuttered the color, where she could get one, etc. and sat there praying silently *please don't ask me how much it cost in front of all of these people*....

I see at least one authentic B-bag just about every time I go to the King of Prussia Mall - especially in and around NM. I do see my fair share of fakes and inspired bags too.

I'm in Melbourne (Australia) and I'm surprised by how many real ones I see. At least one or two a week! Just today I spotted a greige twiggy. Yippee! I also see lots of other designer bags (YSL, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Chanel, LV of course), but then I'm always looking out for them...

You are in the City a fair bit yes? I'm presuming thats where u would see them?

Oh believe me, I do... but living in the South Eastern suburbs... I only see fakes, fakes fakes...

I used to work in the City, so I was always there - but now I dont, so I rarely go there...