How often do you see authentic B-bags while out and about?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know we have a thread about reporting B-bag sightings, but I was curious to know how often you see another person carrying one! (authentic) Perhaps you should also mention where you live and that will help to provide perspective.

I live in San Francisco and I see authentic B-bags on other women about once every 3 months. Surprisingly infrequently! Even when I'm strolling Union Square or some other high-end neighborhood, I mostly see just LVs, Fendi's, and Chloe's. Almost never Balenciagas! Strange.

2. I live in hawaii and I've only seen 3 IRL in 4 years, two in the last 6 months (dolma city last week, a white twiggy a month or so ago), one about a year ago (a chocolate city). LOTS of LV here, tons of white multicolor.

3. I own about 6 Balenciagas and live in San Francisco. Because of my 4 yr old, I usually hang out in the malls like Stanford, Valleyfair/Santana Row or Hillsdale because it's very slow paced and I feel much more safer there, than Downtown SF. I see more B-bags and designer handbags in the highend malls than Downtown SF.

4. I live in Orange County, CA and I rarely see B-bags. We were at a concert about a month ago and I saw two in one night. Oftentimes I will see fake bags, or Balenciaga 'inspired' bags.

5. Phoenix Az,and have not seen even one! :sad:

6. Ft. Lauderdale, FL and I have seen two real ones and a fakarooni in 6 months!

I wish you well,

Bridget

7. welp, living in the big apple, i see them every week :yes:...which is what makes my reconnaissance missions so much fun :p

8. I live in Los Angeles and I see them pretty often. Less in my part of town (Silver Lake) than when I go to Beverly Hills or a shopping area like the Grove, where you are pretty much guaranteed to see a few bbags any time you go.

9. In my area of Canada, I've only seen one real one at my dermatologist's office last year, and about 2 fakes so far! A colleague at work told me she had one, but haven't seen it yet! They're not super common here!

10. Here in Houston, I've seen one Balenciaga out. I was a couple of tables behind this lady with a rose pink city... Wanted to go drool but I was with my guy coworkers and they think I'm way bag crazy already! :shrugs:

11. here in my little mountain town, nevah! BUT I recently saw a really yucky FAKE white city in the next town over. bleh!:yucky: :throwup:

12. ^^^oh!!! hot diggity...that was my 1,000th post!!! :cutesy:

13. never....don't even see fakes here.....

14. I live in SF and work in the financial district. I never see bbags. I have seen two in the last year. One was at Marc Jacobs and one at Neimans. Go figure.

15. I live in Munich and I just saw 3 Bbags in the entire time I live here (4 1/2 years) and some horrible fakes. I just love it that not everybody is running around with the same bag I have. Here you see a lot LV and Hermes.