How often do you go to the lv boutique?

I wish I could go often. I live 2.5hrs from the closest boutique (each way) and whenever I do make it there, I always forget to look at something I had planned to.
Browsing online is only so useful - I find I often have a much different opinion of items when I see them in real life!

unfortunately I've got THREE LV's on my way to and from my work (1 flagship and 2 boutiques (inside a Saks and Nordstroms).... So I'm always peaking in to see what's new... Luckily I usually never buy anything.

Every chance I can!!! ;) I love my SA, she is awesome. We always end up talking for 2 hours straight. :biggrin: Hubby goes with and we just make a day of it.

....i've two LV stores within 5 miles of me and sadly to say I'm always too intimidated by the SAs to really browse.....I mostly look online and only go when i'm ready to buy.........I can't say my experiences were ever unpleasant, they just weren't very welcoming either........
This is what I'm afraid of. I'm looking to purchase my first and I'm actually nervous to go to the boutique. Silly.

Lol... It depends... Once a week when new runway collection starts coming in... Once every 2 weeks at the tail end of seasons... And maybe once a month, to send things for repairs

I go there once or twice a week since it's near my work place. I randomly walk in during lunch break and just chat with SAs... they all know me..... :not sure if I am proud of it or not lol:

This is what I'm afraid of. I'm looking to purchase my first and I'm actually nervous to go to the boutique. Silly.
It's a valid concern. But hold out for that special SA! My hubby always says the first one that approaches you- gets the sale. Unless they are witchy- then better to wait (to buy) I say! :sneaky:

Last edited: