How often do you get facials?

I usually get one every 3-4 months, but someone said you should get one every month...

I don't want to get them too often and irritate my skin, but I also don't want to get them too infrequently...

someone set me straight! LOL:nuts:

Hi,
You should have a facial every 4 to 6 weeks.
They should nod be painful, if they are done correctly they will not irritate your skin. I have been an aesthetician for over 25 years only with plastic surgeons and believe me unless you have a perfect skin LOL (I personally have NOT seen one), or you are only 12 years old, 4 to 6 weeks is the perfect timing. This way you will not need to see a plastic surgeon when you are 45...

Religiously every month (not more than 6 weeks, in any case). They make a world of difference in my skin!!! I think it's an investment that is paying (and will pay) off.
I have quite dry skin since I moved to northern Europe and I travel quite a lot for my work to very different climates, so I need to keep the beauty regime, mostly during winter time.

I am blessed with good skin, but I usually get them once a season. If it is a particularly gross summer here in Miami, i will get 2 in one summer. LOVE GLYCOLIC PEELS, OXYGEN ACTIVATING MASKS, & MICRODERMABRASION!