How often do you change your wallet?

Oh I like this thread topic! I also have 8 wallets and they all have a matching purse that I pair them with. However I have more purses then wallets so I don't change wallets as often as I change handbags. I try to rotate them often so they all get used. So I switch wallets at least once a week, sometimes more. This week I switched wallets three times.

I have my Prada wallet which I use all the time
I have a MK wallet sitting in a drawer. I've thought about changing back to it temporarily but haven't done it yet. When I bought the Prada wallet I told myself I'd use it forever (or as long as it holds up). It's been maybe three years so far.

Personally I think it's a bother changing wallets and I'm not that anal about matching wallet to bags. That would make me crazy. My wallet it a ruby red and IMO it doesn't clash with any of my bags. And if it did, that wouldn't matter much to me since it's inside the bag anyway.

I have 3 wallets. My workhorse wallet for the past 3 years has been my LV Eugenie. I use my Prada saffiano wallet, but only once in awhile. I am slowly shifting the workhorse wallet status over to my slim RL wallet though - I figured I could give my LV a bit of a rest. :P I generally don't change wallets too often since I find it more tedious to transfer my credit cards, IDs and cash to a different wallet, versus changing bags, which usually just has me dumping the contents of my old bag into the new one (which is often just 3-4 big/long items (a max of 5) - makeup bag, bulky mobile phone, long wallet and sometimes my Kindle and/or sunglasses). :smile: So I usually use the same wallet for months at a time (my LV Eugenie), change to my Prada and use that for a short while, then shift back to my LV. As mentioned, my RL should be the one taking my LV's place in that "rotation" soon, though I reckon I will go back to using my LV once in awhile since it's just been such a trooper.

I only have one, a small Mulberry wallet. I'm not planning on getting a new one until it literally can't hold my money anymore ;) It was my first designer item and I bought it with my hard earned babysitting money when I was only 16. So my money goes towards bags instead!

I have just one now, an LV Compact Zippy in monogram. I used to have two-three until I realised that I am a one wallet girl and that when I own several I can never be bothered to take all my stuff out to rotate them! I do love wallets though and am currently lusting after a Sarah in vernis, but I know if I buy it either that or my current wallet won't get used further down the line.

I have 6 or 7, and basically only switch when the mood strikes, or if I have a specific need, such as a small wallet for a small bag. I don't mind if they don't get use for a while, since my main reason for having several is so that I have a variety of pretty colors to choose from when I get bored of one. :smile:

I currently own 5 (LV Emilie DE, LV Josephine DE, Black Coach Pebbled Leather Ziparound, Vintage Fendi Small Ziparound and Vintage Vivienne Westwood Bifold).

I currently use my Coach after using my Josephine and Emilie respectively a few months earlier. I just miss the zippy type!

I change wallets depending on my mood. I can use a wallet for several months but I can also change it overnight if I feel like it. I'm like this eversince I was a kid so it's a hard habit to break, hehe ;)