how often do u scan other LV bags?? (fake or real)

kenka

Jan 29, 2009
please be honest here,, do you take a double look everytime u see someone carrying a mono LV bag, just to see if its real or fake, or u just dont care.. in my case i tend to do that most of the time! oopss :rolleyes:

I look twice because I rarely see authentic LV's in my neck of the woods. So if it's not too obvious...I'll look twice.
The odd thing is....I have never seen a fake damier.
Only monogram.
I wonder if the fake damier's are obvious like the monogram?

I do! I tend to see real ones here, which makes me happy - and then I look because I like the bag. :smile:
Actually just spotted the Neverfull PM on a lady today - now convinced it is the right size for me. See, I'm not nosy, this is useful info, lol

I do.. Do not see many real ones here.. But its actually my BF who looks most.. And then goes: Look look - is it real?? ;)

this is my situation....lol...for me i will glance and i will probably not notice if its a good quality fake but i can spot out the real bad ones on first glance...I guess I do tend to notice and look more than I should at others LV bags but its only because i just love them!

I think most of us here love handbags, so we look at most handbags. Then we love LV so when we see it we smile to ourselves..But fakes make us cringe. So yea I look and can usually spot a fake. Saw a fake Galliera GM the other day-yuck fake leather!!

I look twice because I rarely see authentic LV's in my neck of the woods. So if it's not too obvious...I'll look twice.
The odd thing is....I have never seen a fake damier.
Only monogram.
I wonder if the fake damier's are obvious like the monogram?

i check every time i see an LV bag. I've seen some hideous fake damiers. one time, i saw a damier bag that had this weird dark red/maroon colour. It looked a bit like the colour of a dark red wine. i was staring at the bag and the guy notice cuz i had my LV bag. I think he also took notice to the obvious look of disgust on my fake
if you buy a fake, be smart enough to just get the colour right, moron! lol