how often do u scan other LV bags?? (fake or real)

I love to purse look. I enjoy seeing what others are carrying. If it looks comfy or if it looks like the purse is a pain, if the person looks comfy carrying it if that makes sense. But I check out all brands.

I always look, but since I am on campus I haven't seen any fakes and not too many people carry LV just coach. I believe with the herds of people one has to pass going to and from class every day makes people cautious about what they carry.

I always do..can't help not to:P.. I talk non-stop about LV stuff, now when me and DBF goes to places and when he spot somebody carrying an LV he would say (in a very teasing manner) "let's see how good u r" and asked if that person is carrying a fake or not..and when I give him my opinion..he's like "man, ur contagious":roflmfao:
Soooo funny when he says that..

I do it all the time. I can't tell always from far away whether they are fake or not but I'll usually see how the woman is dressed. There is a pretty fair amount of fake AND authentics here. Very weird.

We have to be very careful judging people on the way they dress...
I love my jeans and my Lululemon outfit when I go out shopping or what not. I rarely ever wear makeup when I am off work, but I don't like fake stuff.

I do take a second glance, I'm guilty. My husband and daughters are as guilty as I am.

i only have a speedy 30... and i'm not nearly as good at spotting a fake as most of you guys, but i try.. i think for the most part you can tell if it's real or not by the presentation of the person who is carrying it? maybe not every time, but a lot of the time.. i hope to be able to spot a fake as easily as you all sometime in the future.