How Often Do U Go Shopping

I usually do 2-3 major shopping trips a year, so the time in between sprees I buy very little. I visit the mall/downtown area twice a month just browsing and trying stuff and building up my want list for my next shopping trip. This way I prevent impulse purchases.

Pretty much every day!!! Here in HK...if you walk out on the street you are shopping...even if you don't intend too!! There are just stores everywhere.....I am not always buying though. If I am stressed out...I will take an hour just to browse (and sometimes buy)....I would much rather spend $50 on a new top, or some lip gloss...than a massage.

HK is shopping heaven! Way too many temptation! ;)

I'll consider shopping as in clothing and accessories we don't need...I've told myself Im not shopping for a month or two*

But I have to re-stock on makeup and other essentials almost every week so I hope that doesn't count :smile:

I like shopping on the web -- the deals are the best. :smile: For stores, my favorites are little independent places, mostly.

I go shopping in bouts -- I'll have months where I buy nothing at all, and then others where I'm buying one big thing a week. *blush*

I shop everywhere.....I love Nordstrom, Saks, Macy's, Ann Taylor/Loft, Banana Republic, J Crew, L L Bean online (love their fleece!), Gap, Old Navy (only occasionally, they don't always fit me right)...etc. Specialty jeans stores are one of my favorites as well.

Oops forgot to add..I shop in spurts...I'll buy a bunch of stuff, and then not buy much - if anything - for a month or two.

Unfortunately for my wallet, I am in the midst of one of my little spurts right now. If I can manage to get through this spell with buying just the one LV handbag (ok, and the cles and make up bag too) - then I should be ok!!

i don't shop for clothes that often now, I have over four boxes of new clothes still, dating back from my shoppaholic days.. lol.... i do not have one fave store I go to, I go to all that are available to me.. I am in WA now, so now much options.. hehe

Usally once a week.. sometimes less if I really am busy but I like shopping even if it's just through windows !

I really like Lululemon and Aritzia, Canadian gals will know what I'm talking about. ;)

At least every couple of weeks. I walk throughout the whole mall lol, either the whole mall or one floor depending if I am crunched for time. So basically either Paramus Park or Riverside Square. But I usually go to RS at least every 2 weeks.